Your Ad could be here.
Donate to support DoTA forum and Launcher development.

Recruitments

DoTA神
JP server.
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

Recruitments

Postby KAMIKADzE » Tue 2016.06.28, 18:28

Current preferred stats: ~PK per month: 0.

What should you expect from DoTA guild?:
  • If you'll be active with guild activities - you can expect Silver salary and Guild buffs.
  • You can expect some informational help from Guild Master. You can expect some informational help from other guild members, but they aren't forced to answer you if they don't want to.
  • If you'll follow the rules - you'll stay in this guild forever (obviously - until you want to), you will never be replaced with "better" person.
  • Don't expect someone wasting his life to help you 24/7. No one here is forced to help new members, to go farm with you, etc. - you should firstly get some respect and/or trust of other members (guild master is not going to force someone to be your friend).
  • Guild Events.
What we expect from you?:
  • Playing (not 24/7 but at least 1h per week, it's not that hard). Warning us about vacation or some other sort of long offline time is preferred, but isn't a must, although in that case remember that you might be replaced with someone else.
  • Prefer to farm with your guildmate(s) rather than going with someone else (of course if guildmember(s) is(are) helpful and suitable by lvl/stats).
  • Not violating Guild Rules.

NOTE: You accept guild rules when you enter our guild, be so kind to follow them.

If you still want to join after reading all of the above^ and play or plan to play on BDO JP server - reply in this thread or send me PM with the following info:
* 1)Ingame Family name/Character name
* 2)Class
* 3)Lvl
* 4)AP/AWAP/DP
* 5)~PK per month
* 6)Real gender
* 7)Why do you want to join DoTA
* 8)Can you type in English? (or at least Engrish)
* 9)Native language or the language that you mainly speak
10)Life skills lvls
11)Age
12)Playtime/day

* - Field That Must Be Filled
Note that your reply in this thread will be publicly-visible, so if you want to keep this info private - send it to me via PM.

Your request will be either Approved or Denied.
In case of a denial all reasons will be provided in the reply and the possible way(s) to "fix" them (if possible at all).
In case of approval you'll need to get in touch with the person which accepted you in order to join the guild.

Alternatively you can always try to PM me ingame with request, but I'm not 24/7 there and I'm often AFK, so try again in case I'll miss it.

Return to "DoTA"