Derrick wrote:I need some help.
i couldn't patch using the KAMI Launcher 0.7b6.
I have been looking into this issue a few days ago, and i still couldn't get it done.
First of all, i believe i've run it in right procedure as i did run KAMI launcher as admin, select the right path (...BDO folder/ live) and launch the game.
Here is the brief of what i did to try resolve this issue, but the result is still the same.
1. I don't have firewall installed in my pc, but i did turn off window defender.
2. I shifted the BDO folder to other locations
3. Changed the security setting in BDO properties to grant full control with administrator.
FYI, i was able to patch with older version (0.6 or below if i'm not mistake), but that was long ago.
1) This program doesn't use any network connections to patch your game, nor to send any data, which would in any way prevent it from working. The only networking thing there is at this point is update checking.
2) If you changed BDO folder location, change it in Launcher settings, or wipe setting in order for it to try detecting automatically. IDK where is your game installed so I can't tell from SS if that path is correct for you.
3) There might be issues with admin rights or not, it all depends on your PC policies.
Now to your problem. Since you say you've used Launcher in the past, check your PAZ settings, maybe it's set to some other value.
If this happened with the last update then they could've changed something, in that case you'll need to send me BDOInfo generated by Launcher, but since you're the only 1 complaining I doubt that that is the case.
The other thing could be that you've 2 installations of the game and you're pointing to the older one, so check your RU client path settings.