Your Ad could be here.
Donate to support DoTA forum and Launcher development.

How to patch your JP/KR/EU/NA/RU client

MightyRadler
NOOB
NOOB
Honor: 0

Re: How to patch your JP/KR/EU/NA/RU client

Postby MightyRadler » Thu 2017.03.02, 13:44

KAMIKADzE wrote:
MightyRadler wrote:the patching never ends.. it shows it patching but theres no end for it.. what should i do?

Provide more details. Launcher version, client that you're trying to patch, settings for that client.

i downloaded Launcher v0.7a4, im trying to change the language From Russian to English, and i dont really know where are the settings, last time i patched like few months ago there were no problems i just clicked patch it took like 5mins first time and it patched but now i redownloaded BDO ru, and the client and it doesnt work for me anymore.

and i get this when i try to load translation XML from the project folder.
http://i.imgur.com/G4IF9K8.png

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

Postby KAMIKADzE » Thu 2017.03.02, 13:53

MightyRadler wrote:
KAMIKADzE wrote:
MightyRadler wrote:the patching never ends.. it shows it patching but theres no end for it.. what should i do?

Provide more details. Launcher version, client that you're trying to patch, settings for that client.

i downloaded Launcher v0.7a4, im trying to change the language From Russian to English, and i dont really know where are the settings, last time i patched like few months ago there were no problems i just clicked patch it took like 5mins first time and it patched but now i redownloaded BDO ru, and the client and it doesnt work for me anymore.

and i get this when i try to load translation XML from the project folder.
http://i.imgur.com/G4IF9K8.png

First of all ther's no "Patch" button in v0.7a4 =D I have no idea where you've found it *lol* at the main post of this thread you can see this:
KAMIKADzE wrote:For v0.6x

v0.7x =/= v0.6x

On your screen that's advanced patching.
FAQ #31 will explain you what that message means.

P.S. If you don't want to go through all the hassle you can simply use buzarini's patch, it doesn't require the use of Launcher at all.

lordariff
NOOB
NOOB

Postby lordariff » Wed 2017.03.08, 13:24

i cant download the patch i using 6h4 and it says failed to get jp raw

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner

Postby KAMIKADzE » Wed 2017.03.08, 14:42

lordariff wrote:i cant download the patch i using 6h4 and it says failed to get jp raw

"Downloading the patch" and "getting RAW" are 2 different things.
If you want to download the latest version of my patch, then it is THERE.
To obtain RAW files with v0.6h4 you'll need to change the default JP Paz setting to THAT one, I've also explained it step by step in THIS post.

EvolvedOne
NOOB
NOOB

Postby EvolvedOne » Wed 2017.06.14, 07:15

Hey , i downloaded the BDO RU but couldnt find the English patch anywhere , somewhere i find a link of this site , anyways i tried every version of the launcher but it didnt worked , i've tried the version v0.6h4 i did nothing just change the path to my .\BlackDesert\live and change the RU Paz SF value to 0 , it said ' done ' after a while but when i started my game , Home screen was still in Russian , so i tried the 0.7a4 and 0.7b5 , i ran them as admin , there was green light saying ' Found ' in the RU section then when i went to Patcher and selected RU , nothing happened . I even went in the Advanced setting and clicked on Auto patch , still nothing , but now i my BDO screen goes black after i launch it , i can still hear the Music but the screen is black , Please help , If you need any further info please let me know

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Wed 2017.06.14, 08:49

EvolvedOne wrote:Hey , i downloaded the BDO RU but couldnt find the English patch anywhere , somewhere i find a link of this site , anyways i tried every version of the launcher but it didnt worked , i've tried the version v0.6h4 i did nothing just change the path to my .\BlackDesert\live and change the RU Paz SF value to 0 , it said ' done ' after a while but when i started my game , Home screen was still in Russian , so i tried the 0.7a4 and 0.7b5 , i ran them as admin , there was green light saying ' Found ' in the RU section then when i went to Patcher and selected RU , nothing happened . I even went in the Advanced setting and clicked on Auto patch , still nothing , but now i my BDO screen goes black after i launch it , i can still hear the Music but the screen is black , Please help , If you need any further info please let me know

Before doing anything you should've read explanation to it.
RU version has changed few things not so long ago, so it can be patched with Launcher v0.7b5+, any previous version won't.
RU client patching is a little bit complicated at this moment (since you're new to BDO you might reconsider downloading any other version of the game, in case you're not ready to go through all of the hassle, moreover RU client has spyware, but that is a whole another story).
If you want to patch RU client you'll need to read THAT and also read through a couple of my latest posts in the thread of buzarini's RU patch.
If you'll have any questions after that - feel free to ask them.

EvolvedOne
NOOB
NOOB

Postby EvolvedOne » Wed 2017.06.14, 09:50

KAMIKADzE wrote:
EvolvedOne wrote:Hey , i downloaded the BDO RU but couldnt find the English patch anywhere , somewhere i find a link of this site , anyways i tried every version of the launcher but it didnt worked , i've tried the version v0.6h4 i did nothing just change the path to my .\BlackDesert\live and change the RU Paz SF value to 0 , it said ' done ' after a while but when i started my game , Home screen was still in Russian , so i tried the 0.7a4 and 0.7b5 , i ran them as admin , there was green light saying ' Found ' in the RU section then when i went to Patcher and selected RU , nothing happened . I even went in the Advanced setting and clicked on Auto patch , still nothing , but now i my BDO screen goes black after i launch it , i can still hear the Music but the screen is black , Please help , If you need any further info please let me know

RU version has changed few things not so long ago, so it can be patched with Launcher v0.7b5+, any previous version won't.
RU client patching is a little bit complicated at this moment (since you're new to BDO you might reconsider downloading any other version of the game, in case you're not ready to go through all of the hassle, moreover RU client has spyware, but that is a whole another story).
If you want to patch RU client you'll need to read THAT and also read through a couple of my latest posts in the thread of buzarini's RU patch.

Hello , Thanks for the reply , i think i ll try another version , since i dont spend money so my only other option is JP version since i dont know anyone who ll verify my email for KR , so anyways should i keep the RU version of the game ( you know the spyware and all ) or should i just delete it ? Also i've tried to Download the JP version before like a year ago i think maybe less but i could never get past that Japanese Captcha even with the help of that that Keyboard for that , they looked same to it and i kept trying for days but to no avail , lastly i gave up , so yeah bit confused there , If you can help me out in anyway that would be awesome :) i'd really appreciate , been trying to play this game for ages now but every time something goes wrong

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Wed 2017.06.14, 10:07

EvolvedOne wrote:
KAMIKADzE wrote:

Hello , Thanks for the reply , i think i ll try another version , since i dont spend money so my only other option is JP version since i dont know anyone who ll verify my email for KR , so anyways should i keep the RU version of the game ( you know the spyware and all ) or should i just delete it ? Also i've tried to Download the JP version before like a year ago i think maybe less but i could never get past that Japanese Captcha even with the help of that that Keyboard for that , they looked same to it and i kept trying for days but to no avail , lastly i gave up , so yeah bit confused there , If you can help me out in anyway that would be awesome :) i'd really appreciate , been trying to play this game for ages now but every time something goes wrong

IDK if they changed it, but a while ago the spyware remained even after deletion of the client and their GameNet launcher/updater thing =D so my advise would be to search through their forum or web on how to remove all of their crap that they installed on your PC (that said maybe they changed it and now uninstall removes everything IDK).

Easy JP patch, that works at the moment, can be found THERE.
As for the captcha...well just refresh a couple of times until you can see it clearer. For entering JP character you can use something like THAT - it has all of them displayed at your face, so that shouldn't be too hard to visually compare with those that you see. Remember that there are always 5 characters at all of the captchas, not more and not less.
P.S. The patch is not perfect, devs changed few things not so long ago, so I kind of need to convert my old patch to the new format and merge it with that new patch to form an OK one.

EvolvedOne
NOOB
NOOB

Postby EvolvedOne » Wed 2017.06.14, 11:37

KAMIKADzE wrote:
EvolvedOne wrote:
KAMIKADzE wrote:

IDK if they changed it, but a while ago the spyware remained even after deletion of the client and their GameNet launcher/updater thing =D so my advise would be to search through their forum or web on how to remove all of their crap that they installed on your PC (that said maybe they changed it and now uninstall removes everything IDK).

Easy JP patch, that works at the moment, can be found THERE.
As for the captcha...well just refresh a couple of times until you can see it clearer. For entering JP character you can use something like THAT - it has all of them displayed at your face, so that shouldn't be too hard to visually compare with those that you see. Remember that there are always 5 characters at all of the captchas, not more and not less.
P.S. The patch is not perfect, devs changed few things not so long ago, so I kind of need to convert my old patch to the new format and merge it with that new patch to form an OK one.

Alright , Thanks i ll let you know how that turns out :P

Derrick
NOOB
NOOB

Postby Derrick » Sat 2017.06.17, 15:48

I need some help.
i couldn't patch using the KAMI Launcher 0.7b6.
I have been looking into this issue a few days ago, and i still couldn't get it done.

First of all, i believe i've run it in right procedure as i did run KAMI launcher as admin, select the right path (...BDO folder/ live) and launch the game.
Here is the brief of what i did to try resolve this issue, but the result is still the same.
1. I don't have firewall installed in my pc, but i did turn off window defender.

2. I shifted the BDO folder to other locations

3. Changed the security setting in BDO properties to grant full control with administrator.

FYI, i was able to patch with older version (0.6 or below if i'm not mistake), but that was long ago.

Return to "BDO Patcher"