Your Ad could be here.
Donate to support DoTA forum and Launcher development.

Fonts

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

Fonts

Postby KAMIKADzE » Wed 2016.12.28, 20:15

Here I'll briefly explain Fonts tab.
"Change font" button allow you to change game font on any other ".ttf" font on your PC.
"Use default font" button will remove custom font from the game folder (if such exists) so that the game will start using its default font.

"Get game font" button allows you to obtain game font (it will be saved as "Launcher\BDO\Fonts\BDO Server name.ttf"). In the very same folder you'll find 2 fonts that are shipped with Launcher, I myself use KAMI.ttf as my font, the second one is less fancy. You can apply those fonts either with "Change font" button which I've explained previously, or by selecting one of them in "BDO Patcher" tab and hitting "Apply selected" button. "System" tab will show fonts installed in your system (obvious isn't it?). If you'll add new font to "Launcher\BDO\Fonts" folder or your system - in order for it to appear in the list simply select another tab (e.g. BDO Patcher or System) and select the first one back (Launcher will auto-refresh added fonts in some future update).
THERE you can find some other fonts that support many languages (e.g. like those 2 that ships with Launcher).

Don't worry you can't mess up here, just press "Use default font" button if something is wrong.

Margo
Acolyte
Acolyte
Honor: 5
BDO: Tamer
: Tester
Medals: 1

Re: Fonts

Postby Margo » Thu 2016.12.29, 16:47

Is True Type required by the game or by your program?

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

Re: Fonts

Postby KAMIKADzE » Thu 2016.12.29, 20:10

Margo wrote:Is True Type required by the game or by your program?

All BDO Fonts are True Type (.ttf).
You can try to rename the other font's extension to ".ttf" and try with that, I haven't tried if that will work.

Return to "BDO Patcher"