Your Ad could be here.
Donate to support DoTA forum and Launcher development.

[TH] Japanese Voice-Over anyone?

trainx3
Acolyte
Acolyte
Honor: 0
BDO: Shai

[TH] Japanese Voice-Over anyone?

Postby trainx3 » Fri 2019.06.14, 11:12

Hi, can you please make BDO JP-VO Mod? I can't apply old mod since They Remasted. Thank you

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

Re: [TH] Japanese Voice-Over anyone?

Postby KAMIKADzE » Fri 2019.06.14, 11:40

trainx3 wrote:Hi, can you please make BDO JP-VO Mod? I can't apply old mod since They Remasted. Thank you

I can help someone to make one, by providing JP audio files and any required tips, but you should find someone with TH client willing to actually make it and test it.

trainx3
Acolyte
Acolyte
Honor: 0
BDO: Shai

Postby trainx3 » Fri 2019.06.14, 11:56

I already have TH Client. I used bdmod.exe to apply JP voices with mod-japanesevoices.bat from an old stuffs and nothing happen.

Now I tried Official sond from this topics https://dota.invokami.com/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=1205, And again, nothing happen. :(( Maybe I do something wrong.

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

Postby KAMIKADzE » Fri 2019.06.14, 12:41

trainx3 wrote:I already have TH Client. I used bdmod.exe to apply JP voices with mod-japanesevoices.bat from an old stuffs and nothing happen.

Now I tried Official sond from this topics https://dota.invokami.com/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=1205, And again, nothing happen. :(( Maybe I do something wrong.

Buzarini's sound patch was lastly updated a year ago, so that might be the reason, or one of them. I see that he has already replied to you in his thread regarding an update of it, so stay tuned for that. I personally have never had the need to use sound patches, since we have multiple languages available in JP and I use JP anyway =D
In the worst case scenario it will be always possible to repack sound files using BDO Patcher.
Don't have the time right now, but I'll upload RAW JP Audio files closer to the end of the day. In either way we'll figure out how to stick them to your client, with your help as a tester.

Return to "BDO Patcher"