Your Ad could be here.
Donate to support DoTA forum and Launcher development.

Help ı need idea or patch

Mhmt
NOOB
NOOB
Honor: 0

Help ı need idea or patch

Postby Mhmt » Sat 2019.08.31, 20:20

I'm playing on the black desert private server.
I need patch from english to turkish.Bdo mena
And gamezbd has turkish language.you can get the language pack from them and make turkish patch

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

Re: Help ı need idea or patch

Postby KAMIKADzE » Sat 2019.08.31, 22:15

Mhmt wrote:I'm playing on the black desert private server.
I need patch from english to turkish.Bdo mena
And gamezbd has turkish language.you can get the language pack from them and make turkish patch

I highly doubt that you'll find someone willing to do what you're asking for. While it is definitely possible, that person that you're looking for will need to keep updating that patch, stay on the line with changes and contact me when facing some problems. Now think about how many people out there in the world play on some private server and need the TR patch (the chances of one sitting here on the forum waiting for you to come are rather slim to say the least). With all of that said - if you're willing to become that person yourself then that will be a different story (to start off - you'll need to install latest version of Launcher and familiarize yourself with overwhelming amount of information which is already present on this forum, try to read sticked threads related to BDO Patcher and use search functionality, take a look on other language patches that are constantly updated by our forum members to get the idea of how they work, etc. etc), if you'll have some specific questions regarding or troubles with the creation of your language patch - feel free to ask in this thread or via PM.

P.S. Also you can try to replace the loc file in your client on the one from official TR client, that might possibly work just like that (and be enough for you), or it might not, totally depends on how your private server's client functions.

Return to "BDO Patcher"