Your Ad could be here.
Donate to support DoTA forum and Launcher development.

[All] KAMI

Patches for Black Desert localization.
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

Re: [JP] KAMI JP

Postby KAMIKADzE » Thu 2016.07.21, 02:13

Updated to v2.6c

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner

Postby KAMIKADzE » Fri 2016.07.22, 10:28

Updated to v2.7

Skydrite
Wisp
Wisp
Honor: 0
BDO: Plum
: BDO JP Translator
Medals: 1

Postby Skydrite » Sun 2016.07.24, 07:14

Your patch has been modded hahaha, joke :v

JP-07-24

Anyway, i've come back here to bring more translations and fixes:

- Ninja % Multiplicator at Skill Tree has been fixed
- Awakening Table and Quest: LS, VK, BD, TB, NJ manually translated

After i'm gonna change the name of Special Avoidance Power and Avoidance Power at the Gem Stones to => Evasion.

Can you do in your program something that i can know what string has been changed ou put them to manually translated what i've fixed when comes a new patch?

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Sun 2016.07.24, 10:36

Skydrite wrote:Your patch has been modded hahaha, joke :v

JP-07-24

Anyway, i've come back here to bring more translations and fixes:

- Ninja % Multiplicator at Skill Tree has been fixed
- Awakening Table and Quest: LS, VK, BD, TB, NJ manually translated

After i'm gonna change the name of Special Avoidance Power and Avoidance Power at the Gem Stones to => Evasion.

Can you do in your program something that i can know what string has been changed ou put them to manually translated what i've fixed when comes a new patch?

You can mod it however you want.

As for the way to keep your modifications - check out advanced patching. That's the only way for now. When I'll release projects you'll be able to create your own project that will automatically apply your mod with simple patching. Later on there will be another mod style as well, as always no ETA.

Skydrite
Wisp
Wisp
Honor: 0
BDO: Plum
: BDO JP Translator
Medals: 1

Postby Skydrite » Mon 2016.07.25, 06:12

Hhhmmm, gotcha! So basically the FAQ that you show how to use the translations is keeping up first "your base patch" to merge with the "new patch" that i've understand the program that you made he will wrote all strings that i have changed and give the final log in .txt after all. But one question, if the game have been updated and has added new strings in languagedata and stringtable RAW, the program will tell me what strings has been added before i merge with my patch? And the count of lines will not be a problem with that?

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Mon 2016.07.25, 14:03

Skydrite wrote:Hhhmmm, gotcha! So basically the FAQ that you show how to use the translations is keeping up first "your base patch" to merge with the "new patch" that i've understand the program that you made he will wrote all strings that i have changed and give the final log in .txt after all. But one question, if the game have been updated and has added new strings in languagedata and stringtable RAW, the program will tell me what strings has been added before i merge with my patch? And the count of lines will not be a problem with that?

You can do it in various ways. The key is to keep your changes separately (you can try to search for some 3rd party xlsm/xml editing software to help you with that), it's up to you if you want to copy new stuff that you want to translate into empty table or mark your changes and then delete or ....

If I haven't updated my patch between your last patch changes and the time when you want to patch again - you can simply replace my patching files in "BDO\Projects\KAMI JP" with yours and you won't need to use advanced patching to add your changes to my patch again. As a one more alternative you could get RAW files and then merge your latest patch with those and simply replace the ones in the game folder with the resulted ones.
You can also forget about simple patching at all and do everything through advanced, whatever suits you more.

Currently the "changes" text file shows the difference between "the base" and "the translation" files, that means that:
1)New update RAW + EN patch that worked before update = rows containing new cells will be logged (e.g. new column in table will flag all rows that contain values in that column).
2)My patch + your mod = all rows that you haven't translated yet.

Also keep in mind that it doesn't compare the differences in text (other than if there is any), as that would give unneeded overhead during patching (text difference between RAW and EN is huge), but I might add that option, if you need it, in the future release (e.g. it will be easier for you to spot the changes between my patches and/or your patches without 3rd party programs like excel).

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Wed 2016.07.27, 07:29

Updated to v2.7b

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Wed 2016.08.03, 14:03

Updated to v2.7c

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Thu 2016.08.04, 03:17

Updated to v2.7d

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Mon 2016.08.08, 21:22

Updated to v2.7e

Return to "Language patches"