Your Ad could be here.
Donate to support DoTA forum and Launcher development.

[RU] Official EU/NA

Patches for Black Desert localization.
patrik666
Honor: 0

Re: [RU] Official EU/NA

Postby patrik666 » Sun 2017.06.11, 05:58

Hello!

Anyone can help for me?! I can not do this. Where do I have to copy the .txt file to do it?

i click auto patching and loading loading loading... But how long does it take?

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

Postby KAMIKADzE » Sun 2017.06.11, 07:16

patrik666 wrote:Hello!

Anyone can help for me?! I can not do this. Where do I have to copy the .txt file to do it?

i click auto patching and loading loading loading... But how long does it take?

For 1 don't doublepost.
2nd - read few of my posts above you...they have answer on those questions...

patrik666

Postby patrik666 » Sun 2017.06.11, 09:34

Could not do it! Can you help me with a teamviewer?

http://imgur.com/QzfNpVe

I Click to Auto-Patch and loading loading and loading...

ttrevor8
NOOB
NOOB

Postby ttrevor8 » Sun 2017.06.11, 13:34

where do you find the serial key

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner

Postby KAMIKADzE » Sun 2017.06.11, 14:37

patrik666 wrote:Could not do it! Can you help me with a teamviewer?

http://imgur.com/QzfNpVe

I Click to Auto-Patch and loading loading and loading...

No, I don't provide personal teamviewer support, otherwise that would be the only thing that I would do all the time. If you can't be bothered to read few of my previous posts in this thread, nor explain your problem properly (if it is different from those already asked just a few posts ago), then deal with it.
ttrevor8 wrote:where do you find the serial key

On the Official Launcher download thread. You can see there "Serial key for..."(where "..." is the version of Launcher that you're trying to install), just click on the "+" icon to expand and then simply copypaste the serial.

patrik666

Postby patrik666 » Sun 2017.06.11, 14:57

All green. all done.. and i click auto patch! (Loading Loading Loading) i want start Black Desert... and Get error: Incorrect files!.. and Black Desert has stopped running!

In vain, you write to me to read it once I have read it and do not know what the problem is.

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Sun 2017.06.11, 15:36

patrik666 wrote:All green. all done.. and i click auto patch! (Loading Loading Loading) i want start Black Desert... and Get error: Incorrect files!.. and Black Desert has stopped running!

In vain, you write to me to read it once I have read it and do not know what the problem is.

After reading few previous posts, have you:
1)
KAMIKADzE wrote:I have made the required changes in both auto-patches, so now they'll use FEX selection in Advanced tab. Upgrade to Launcher v0.7b5+ and then continue testing. All of the other auto-patching functionality hasn't changed.

because from your SS it seemed like you were using v0.7ax *RAKE*
2) If you're using Launcher v0.7b5+ - you've said you read that post:
KAMIKADzE wrote:Firstly go through the link that I gave you and read.
Now probably you'll need to restore meta and torrent, cause IDK what you did so I can't suggest anything really *WHAT*
After it's all green again and you've read through that thread, you should definitely:
1) Download Buzarini's patch, extract it to the game folder (BlackDesert\live\stringtable\ru\languagedata_ru.txt)
2) In Launcher => BDOPatcher => Advanced tab, with selected RU server, in the bottom-right corner make sure that "languagedata_ru v2" is checked and everything else is unchecked (unless you need something else as well).
3) Now keep trying various variants of auto-patching, IDK which one will work or if they'll work at all (You can also try using just "Modify meta forcing..." button, instead of auto-patching, because who knows if GameNet launcher was changed in those months since initial release of auto-patching for RU client).
And yes ideally you should start the game and play it with Launcher in the background, why would I name it auto-patching otherwise? *THINK* Just read that thread...it explains well how to use auto-patch buttons and what to do in case Launcher crashes or something like that (so generally speaking you can close Launcher after you've started the game successfully and then manually restore everything back after you've closed the game, in case you're suspicious about the program - there are buttons for that, but Launcher must be running while the game starts, you could replicate what it does at game's startup as well, that is, if you would have superhuman speed similar to that of your PC =D ).

P.S. While I was replying you posted image, so yeah I guessed correctly - you need to restore everything back to green, good job on not reading anything *ONIONOK*

So did you go through all the steps? Have you tried different auto-patches? Have you tried to change auto-patch options?

patrik666

Postby patrik666 » Sun 2017.06.11, 15:48

i using v0.7b5+... tryed all all steps.. 1-2 auto patch

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Sun 2017.06.11, 15:58

patrik666 wrote:i using v0.7b5+... tryed all all steps.. 1-2 auto patch

Ok, then send me Chronology logged by the log, as described THERE (just search for the "Log" on the page, you'll find it right ahead).

thorlovesyou
Honor: 1

Postby thorlovesyou » Thu 2017.06.15, 15:29

Did anyone have any luck patching the game?

Return to "Language patches"