Your Ad could be here.
Donate to support DoTA forum and Launcher development.

[RU] Official EU/NA

Patches for Black Desert localization.
shinkaiser1
Honor: 2

Re: [RU] Official EU/NA

Postby shinkaiser1 » Fri 2017.06.09, 17:37

KAMIKADzE wrote:
shinkaiser1 wrote:
KAMIKADzE wrote:
Alsaif wrote:thanks! tho its a shame it doesnt work :.(
(and when i try to patch it the launcher just takes forever then crashes, also Restore original meta and Restore GameNet torrent doesnt work for me >.>)

Try to be more specific. Step by step what you did and what you expected it to do, "just takes forever then crashes" doesn't explain anything at all.
Why restore meta doesn't work? What does Launcher says? Maybe it hasn't modified meta in the first place, hence there's no need for restoration of anything?

Hi KAMI and Buzarini!
Im new to the boards but ive been using buzarini and patch since last year and now we have to use the launcher so i decided to give it a try.
I put the stringtable on the game like normally, then i start the laucher and my bd RU dots are all green so i go to advanced and click on the freeze gamenet etc and then click autopatch.
Then i open up game net and start bdo but after a while it says file is corrupted and it crashes the game and it deletes my meta data from the game and it forces me to file check the game again.
Am i doing something wrong?
Thx in advance!

For one - you shouldn't freeze GameNet manually while using auto-patch, that's for sure.
Go and read about Auto-patching in that thread, which I've already linked in this thread.
Secondly, as I've mentioned in this thread - I kind of forgot all of the process of auto-patching, and it was never tested to the end (only 1 tester bothered testing it properly at that time, but still not completely) so it kind of is what it is, if I get no feedback and reports then there are no changes or improvements, simple as that (e.g. I wouldn't even bother looking into it if no one started asking me about it).
And lastly - I've checked it right about now (even though I said that I'll do that tomorrow), basically auto-patching doesn't utilize FEX, so don't even bother at this point (that if the game uses new data v2 txt file), I'll change that soon™ (Launcher v0.7b5+), so that auto-patching will force what's checked in FEX instead of predefined files.

P.S. I have made the required changes in both auto-patches, so now they'll use FEX selection in Advanced tab. Upgrade to Launcher v0.7b5+ and then continue testing. All of the other auto-patching functionality hasn't changed.

Ok i donwloaded the new version and im doing auto patching while the Game Net is running and the dot got from green to orange, and i also didnt freeze anything just 1) opened up patcher, 2) opened gamenet and 3) presses auto patch.
Do i have to run the game now or does it need to say its done patching?
Thanks in advance!

Edit:here is the image
http://imgur.com/a/wZrT9

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

Postby KAMIKADzE » Fri 2017.06.09, 17:59

shinkaiser1 wrote:Ok i donwloaded the new version and im doing auto patching while the Game Net is running and the dot got from green to orange, and i also didnt freeze anything just 1) opened up patcher, 2) opened gamenet and 3) presses auto patch.
Thanks in advance!

Firstly go through the link that I gave you and read.
Now probably you'll need to restore meta and torrent, cause IDK what you did so I can't suggest anything really *WHAT*
After it's all green again and you've read through that thread, you should definitely:
1) Download Buzarini's patch, extract it to the game folder (BlackDesert\live\stringtable\ru\languagedata_ru.txt)
2) In Launcher => BDOPatcher => Advanced tab, with selected RU server, in the bottom-right corner make sure that "languagedata_ru v2" is checked and everything else is unchecked (unless you need something else as well).
3) Now keep trying various variants of auto-patching, IDK which one will work or if they'll work at all (You can also try using just "Modify meta forcing..." button, instead of auto-patching, because who knows if GameNet launcher was changed in those months since initial release of auto-patching for RU client).
And yes ideally you should start the game and play it with Launcher in the background, why would I name it auto-patching otherwise? *THINK* Just read that thread...it explains well how to use auto-patch buttons and what to do in case Launcher crashes or something like that (so generally speaking you can close Launcher after you've started the game successfully and then manually restore everything back after you've closed the game, in case you're suspicious about the program - there are buttons for that, but Launcher must be running while the game starts, you could replicate what it does at game's startup as well, that is, if you would have superhuman speed similar to that of your PC =D ).

P.S. While I was replying you posted image, so yeah I guessed correctly - you need to restore everything back to green, good job on not reading anything *ONIONOK*

shinkaiser1

Postby shinkaiser1 » Fri 2017.06.09, 18:02

KAMIKADzE wrote:
shinkaiser1 wrote:Ok i donwloaded the new version and im doing auto patching while the Game Net is running and the dot got from green to orange, and i also didnt freeze anything just 1) opened up patcher, 2) opened gamenet and 3) presses auto patch.
Thanks in advance!

Now probably you'll need to restore meta and torrent, cause IDK what you did so I can't suggest anything really *WHAT*
After it's all green again and you've read through that thread, you should definitely:
1) Download Buzarini's patch, extract it to the game folder (BlackDesert\live\stringtable\ru\languagedata_ru.txt)
2) In Launcher => BDOPatcher => Advanced tab, with selected RU server, in the bottom-right corner make sure that "languagedata_ru v2" is checked and everything else is unchecked (unless you need something else as well).
3) Now keep trying various variants of auto-patching, IDK which one will work or if they'll work at all (You can also try using just "Modify meta forcing..." button, instead of auto-patching, because who knows if GameNet launcher was changed in those months since initial release of auto-patching for RU client).
And yes ideally you should start the game and play it with Launcher in the background, why would I name it auto-patching otherwise? *THINK* Just read that thread...it explains well how to use auto-patch buttons and what to do in case Launcher crashes or something like that (so generally speaking you can close Launcher after you've started the game successfully and then manually restore everything back after you've closed the game, in case you're suspicious about the program - there are buttons for that, but Launcher must be running while the game starts, you could replicate what it does at game's startup as well, that is, if you would have superhuman speed similar to that of your PC =D ).

I MANAGED TO GET IT WORKING LOL!

Im going to record a video and put it on youtube so ppl know how to do it!

Is it okay if i put how to do it on youtube?

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner

Postby KAMIKADzE » Fri 2017.06.09, 18:11

shinkaiser1 wrote:
KAMIKADzE wrote:
Thanks in advance!

I MANAGED TO GET IT WORKING LOL!

Im going to record a video and put it on youtube so ppl know how to do it!

Is it okay if i put how to do it on youtube?

Ehemmm, IDK *THINK*
Ideally you should've read License agreement prior to Launcher installation, or at least read the FAQ even before downloading Launcher =D
FAQ #11 should answer your question. Basically I have nothing against it and you're not the first one to create YT videos about Launcher, but remember that you do that at your own risk, and in case it pisses off PA/GameNet or something like that and they get me to court then you'll be there with me =D

shinkaiser1

Postby shinkaiser1 » Fri 2017.06.09, 18:13

Ehemmm, IDK *THINK*
Ideally you should've read License agreement prior to Launcher installation, or at least read the FAQ even before downloading Launcher =D
FAQ #11 should answer your question. Basically I have nothing against it and you're not the first one to create YT videos about Launcher, but remember that you do that at your own risk, and in case it pisses off PA/GameNet or something like that and they get me to court then you'll be there with me =D

Ok mate il make a video guide and post it on MEGA for ppl to download!
Its safer!
Btw thanks a ton for your work and of Buzarini if it werent for you guys it would be much dificult to play the game!

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Fri 2017.06.09, 18:33

shinkaiser1 wrote:
Ehemmm, IDK *THINK*

Its safer!
Btw thanks a ton for your work and of Buzarini if it werent for you guys it would be much dificult to play the game!

By the way, in case you'll want to post your guide here, it would be better to post it separately from this thread (simply start your thread THERE with some obvious name, like "SomethingSomething guide for RU client" or something like that), and instead just make a post in this thread with the link to your guide, so that it won't get lost in the future comments, and/or this buzarini's patch thread won't turn into discussion on how to patch RU client, which it already looks like *JOKINGLY*.

shinkaiser1

Postby shinkaiser1 » Fri 2017.06.09, 19:32

KAMIKADzE wrote:
shinkaiser1 wrote:
Ehemmm, IDK *THINK*

I am doing exacly the same and now im not being able to apply patch plus gamenet already forced me to check the files twice today this is really unbelieable.
I will keep trying tomorow and see if i can get it to work again...

thorlovesyou
Honor: 1

Postby thorlovesyou » Fri 2017.06.09, 19:34

shinkaiser1 wrote:
Ehemmm, IDK *THINK*

Its safer!

Yes , Please make a video guide. I'm such a noob, lol.
And, Thanks again to all of you who help us play RU version!

shinkaiser1

Postby shinkaiser1 » Sat 2017.06.10, 14:35

Yesterday i got the game to work with english patch, today i go and run the game and its giving me memory instruction fail and its crashing my game without even starting it, i might need to download the game all over again i dunno why, and the game now is constantly verifying my files...

The problem is i get the patch to work the first time but the 2nd time i try to run the game ussualy its on russian and it doesnt work from now then, its like a 1 time only patch i cant get it to work more then once without gamenet verifying the files...
I will give up from now, its getting me crazy and i will continue playing on russian since im already lvl 58 from now and hope they reverse the english patch method to make it more simple.

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Sat 2017.06.10, 15:27

shinkaiser1 wrote:Yesterday i got the game to work with english patch, today i go and run the game and its giving me memory instruction fail and its crashing my game without even starting it, i might need to download the game all over again i dunno why, and the game now is constantly verifying my files...

The problem is i get the patch to work the first time but the 2nd time i try to run the game ussualy its on russian and it doesnt work from now then, its like a 1 time only patch i cant get it to work more then once without gamenet verifying the files...
I will give up from now, its getting me crazy and i will continue playing on russian since im already lvl 58 from now and hope they reverse the english patch method to make it more simple.

To prevent file verification you should restore meta and torrent, or at least those were the only things that mattered at the time of auto-patching creation. If Launcher is running in the background it should detect game exit/crash and restore them automatically, but due to possible GameNet changes over the time - there might be something that causes it not to restore, in that case restore it manually (all of the dots should be lime (green) before you start the game) and report that to me. If file verification already started then probably you'll need to undergo full verification, at the moment IDK what does GameNet use for storing verification process and what would I need to backup and restore for that matter (I can add that, but some experienced user will need to find that out (for example by checking the dates of files), since I have no intent on installing RU client).
There are also few settings you can tweak for auto-patches, as I said previously - this is experimental feature in an open testing phase, which was basically never finished.

Return to "Language patches"