Your Ad could be here.
Donate to support DoTA forum and Launcher development.

[RU] Official EU/NA

Patches for Black Desert localization.
zeldasmokes
NOOB
NOOB
Honor: 0

Re: [RU] BUZARINI RU

Postby zeldasmokes » Tue 2017.06.06, 15:52

Bk201 is back!! ;D
i been dying for this translation on ru since i can't play jp from my own ip ;3

Also i have some new friends starting out that are dying for ru=>en to.
do you still need something from russian install kami?

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

Postby KAMIKADzE » Tue 2017.06.06, 16:39

zeldasmokes wrote:Bk201 is back!! ;D
i been dying for this translation on ru since i can't play jp from my own ip ;3

Also i have some new friends starting out that are dying for ru=>en to.
do you still need something from russian install kami?

Nope, thx. Launcher v0.7b2 can be used to create patches for RU server. Buzarini is working on it I guess? (he gave me what was needed for the internal FEX)
There is one small problem though, most likely Force patching is required for RU server with this new data v2 (like on the rest of the servers that utilize it), so we're back to the old problem with GameNet launcher/updater, that uses torrent for file-sharing and to check at startup, for which I created auto-patching a while back, which worked for one tester with one settings, for the other with other settings of it and didn't work for others...also IDK if something has changed with that GameNet launcher/updater since that time, or not, so...patch can be created just fine, but IDK if you can bypass GameNet launcher/updater with what's inside Launcher or not, people need to test all of that stuff, neither can I do anything to improve/change the "GameNet launcher/updater bypass" that is built-in Launcher without testers and volunteers, since as you know I don't have RU client and don't plan to install it either.

zeldasmokes
NOOB
NOOB

Postby zeldasmokes » Thu 2017.06.08, 05:22

damn bro T.T sorry for being a dekuscrub, but we can't seem to get the program to make ru into engrish.

the "simple" tab when program first loads up is empty.
top center of program always says loading.
directory is set right in settings.
auto-patch just hangs, the mouse will change like it's doing something, but nothing will happen....

black reaper save us plz T.T

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner

Postby KAMIKADzE » Thu 2017.06.08, 07:58

zeldasmokes wrote:damn bro T.T sorry for being a dekuscrub, but we can't seem to get the program to make ru into engrish.

the "simple" tab when program first loads up is empty.
top center of program always says loading.
directory is set right in settings.
auto-patch just hangs, the mouse will change like it's doing something, but nothing will happen....

black reaper save us plz T.T

If you don't know how things work, what do you do? *ONIONSCARED* exactly - read how they work.
You're mainly interested in THAT info, but you might as well read all the other stickies while you're into that. Some of the info is a little bit outdated, but generally speaking you'll get the point (for example now for RU server you need to use data v2 in txt format and merge with data v2 button respectively).
As for the auto-patcher, I did it long time ago, and at this point I don't even remember if it uses FEX or predefined Force patching, if the later one is the case then let me know and I'll change it to FEX selection in advanced tab (I'll look into it anyway, probably on the weekend), but firstly try if Force patching will work without auto-patching, maybe RU client no longer need that thing for Force patching, who knows.

buzarini
Creator
Creator
Peon
Peon
Honor: 20
: Tester BDO TR Volunteer BDO SEA Volunteer BDO TH Volunteer BDO RU Translator BDO EU/NA Translator
Medals: 6

Re: [RU] Official EU/NA

Postby buzarini » Thu 2017.06.08, 15:54

Update EN Patch for RU client
Download: 08.06.2017

thorlovesyou
Honor: 1

Postby thorlovesyou » Thu 2017.06.08, 19:18

buzarini wrote:Update EN Patch for RU client
Download: 08.06.2017

Thank you SO much buzarini and KAMIKADzE !

Alsaif
NOOB
NOOB

Postby Alsaif » Thu 2017.06.08, 21:58

thanks! tho its a shame it doesnt work :.(
(and when i try to patch it the launcher just takes forever then crashes, also Restore original meta and Restore GameNet torrent doesnt work for me >.>)

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Fri 2017.06.09, 00:08

Alsaif wrote:thanks! tho its a shame it doesnt work :.(
(and when i try to patch it the launcher just takes forever then crashes, also Restore original meta and Restore GameNet torrent doesnt work for me >.>)

Try to be more specific. Step by step what you did and what you expected it to do, "just takes forever then crashes" doesn't explain anything at all.
Why restore meta doesn't work? What does Launcher says? Maybe it hasn't modified meta in the first place, hence there's no need for restoration of anything?

shinkaiser1
Honor: 2

Postby shinkaiser1 » Fri 2017.06.09, 14:29

KAMIKADzE wrote:

Try to be more specific. Step by step what you did and what you expected it to do, "just takes forever then crashes" doesn't explain anything at all.
Why restore meta doesn't work? What does Launcher says? Maybe it hasn't modified meta in the first place, hence there's no need for restoration of anything?

Hi KAMI and Buzarini!
Im new to the boards but ive been using buzarini and patch since last year and now we have to use the launcher so i decided to give it a try.
I put the stringtable on the game like normally, then i start the laucher and my bd RU dots are all green so i go to advanced and click on the freeze gamenet etc and then click autopatch.
Then i open up game net and start bdo but after a while it says file is corrupted and it crashes the game and it deletes my meta data from the game and it forces me to file check the game again.
Am i doing something wrong?
Thx in advance!

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Fri 2017.06.09, 15:29

shinkaiser1 wrote:
KAMIKADzE wrote:

Hi KAMI and Buzarini!
Im new to the boards but ive been using buzarini and patch since last year and now we have to use the launcher so i decided to give it a try.
I put the stringtable on the game like normally, then i start the laucher and my bd RU dots are all green so i go to advanced and click on the freeze gamenet etc and then click autopatch.
Then i open up game net and start bdo but after a while it says file is corrupted and it crashes the game and it deletes my meta data from the game and it forces me to file check the game again.
Am i doing something wrong?
Thx in advance!

For one - you shouldn't freeze GameNet manually while using auto-patch, that's for sure.
Go and read about Auto-patching in that thread, which I've already linked in this thread.
Secondly, as I've mentioned in this thread - I kind of forgot all of the process of auto-patching, and it was never tested to the end (only 1 tester bothered testing it properly at that time, but still not completely) so it kind of is what it is, if I get no feedback and reports then there are no changes or improvements, simple as that (e.g. I wouldn't even bother looking into it if no one started asking me about it).
And lastly - I've checked it right about now (even though I said that I'll do that tomorrow), basically auto-patching doesn't utilize FEX, so don't even bother at this point (that if the game uses new data v2 txt file), I'll change that soon™ (Launcher v0.7b5+), so that auto-patching will force what's checked in FEX instead of predefined files.

P.S. I have made the required changes in both auto-patches, so now they'll use FEX selection in Advanced tab. Upgrade to Launcher v0.7b5+ and then continue testing. All of the other auto-patching functionality hasn't changed.

Return to "Language patches"