Your Ad could be here.
Donate to support DoTA forum and Launcher development.

[RU] Official EU/NA

Patches for Black Desert localization.
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

Re: [RU] BUZARINI RU

Postby KAMIKADzE » Wed 2017.02.22, 16:54

mitaka90 wrote:I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but what is the purpose of this Launcher? I can't seem to find explanation on its thread or I'm just dumb.

Multi-purpose I guess. *THINK*
In the past (up to v0.5) it was a lot less bloated and mainly served for my guild (it was linked with "closed" web-page, that had guild news, could be used as a browser, had few minor mods for the games and Launched dat games themselves including various settings, like husky for Cabal, hence its name), later I had some IRL issues, worked almost 24/7 and really had no time to spend my time on guild, forum and the Launcher, so all of that slowly died out (there are few guild-mates that I'm still in contact with, but they're now more into the RL than games), anyway that's a long story. Since v0.6 I've resurrected it alongside the forum and reworked from the ground up, so for now it's mainly used to create patches for Black Desert, but it's not limited to that and will have all the features of previous versions added at some point, as well as some other things. Basically it's still a "tool" to help me, my guild-mates and other players out there.

mitaka90 wrote:Oh, I didn't mean to ask how to run the launcher, mate. I'm actually asking what is the function of this launcher, like what does it do, why should I download it? I won't install something that I don't know what it does, lol.

It's great that you're not installing anything right ahead, as I've mentioned at Launcher download page - Before installation read FAQ, it'll answer on many of your question, like license, privacy and stuff.

yea yea
Wisp
Wisp
Honor: 0

Postby yea yea » Wed 2017.02.22, 16:58

mitaka90 wrote:
yea yea wrote:
mitaka90 wrote:I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but what is the purpose of this Launcher? I can't seem to find explanation on its thread or I'm just dumb.

No you are perfectly fine its just that there are no simple instructions written anywere like go there press this tab (for this reason) or whatever ,, you just have to make sence in the 2+ posts of changelogs and read half the forum and have understanding of words like paz, meta, string etc .. i can only tell you what i know ... so step 1 install (latest version) step 2 (from launcher) go to tools tab select bdo patcher then go to settings and choose the path to the game folder like C/games/blackdesert/live.... then press save etc ... after that go to advanced tab since there is no simple options then press to get raw file (i check to incule full language data ,i dont know why but i check it just in case ) and then my friend is chaos ..... as you understand i cant help you past that point ..... if you find out plzzzz make a similar post and help me out also :)

Oh, I didn't mean to ask how to run the launcher, mate. I'm actually asking what is the function of this launcher, like what does it do, why should I download it? I won't install something that I don't know what it does, lol.

An older version of this program was created and with the instructions i wrote above + a patch button you were able to patch the game in a language you can understand (function of this launcher) now that you know what it does plzzz give it a try and if you find a solution post here :)

Nubet
NOOB
NOOB

Postby Nubet » Wed 2017.02.22, 17:00

mitaka90 wrote:
yea yea wrote:

No you are perfectly fine its just that there are no simple instructions written anywere like go there press this tab (for this reason) or whatever ,, you just have to make sence in the 2+ posts of changelogs and read half the forum and have understanding of words like paz, meta, string etc .. i can only tell you what i know ... so step 1 install (latest version) step 2 (from launcher) go to tools tab select bdo patcher then go to settings and choose the path to the game folder like C/games/blackdesert/live.... then press save etc ... after that go to advanced tab since there is no simple options then press to get raw file (i check to incule full language data ,i dont know why but i check it just in case ) and then my friend is chaos ..... as you understand i cant help you past that point ..... if you find out plzzzz make a similar post and help me out also :)

Oh, I didn't mean to ask how to run the launcher, mate. I'm actually asking what is the function of this launcher, like what does it do, why should I download it? I won't install something that I don't know what it does, lol.

In a simple way, the purpose of it is to make language patches.

mitaka90

Postby mitaka90 » Wed 2017.02.22, 17:04

Thanks to everyone for being so kind to answer my questions. Looking forward to playing this game in the weekend.

yea yea
Wisp
Wisp

Postby yea yea » Wed 2017.02.22, 17:11

Ty once again Kami And Buza for the patch !!!! <3 (although Kami you make it hard ;) )

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner

Postby KAMIKADzE » Wed 2017.02.22, 17:31

yea yea wrote:Ty once again Kami And Buza for the patch !!!! <3 (although Kami you make it hard ;) )

The reality of it is that the actual patch authors want me to make it even more complicated ("harder") =D
If you think that advanced tab is "hard" then you'll be shocked by the manual creation of Project without GUI whatsoever =D but it will be easy for those who will use the project.

buzarini
Creator
Creator
Peon
Peon
Honor: 20
: Tester BDO TR Volunteer BDO SEA Volunteer BDO TH Volunteer BDO RU Translator BDO EU/NA Translator
Medals: 6

Postby buzarini » Tue 2017.02.28, 16:42

[Maintenance] Regular Maintenance
Date: Wednesday, 01.03.2017

For Russia: 08:00 to 10:00 (MSK)
For Europe: 12:00 to 19:00 (MSK)

Last edited by buzarini on Wed 2017.03.01, 14:58, edited 1 time in total.

someone
NOOB
NOOB

Postby someone » Wed 2017.03.01, 05:27

Any way to translate the ingame messages that appear when u hit something "CRITICAL" "IMMUNE" "BACK ATTACK" "DOWN ATTACK" "AIR ATTACK" ? I see them in russian.

Many thanks for the translations! *THUMBSUP2*

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Wed 2017.03.01, 08:06

someone wrote:Any way to translate the ingame messages that appear when u hit something "CRITICAL" "IMMUNE" "BACK ATTACK" "DOWN ATTACK" "AIR ATTACK" ? I see them in russian.

Should be possible I guess. Honestly never bothered to search where it exactly is, since it's in English on all servers, except RU (and IDK about TW). It should be somewhere within the client, but it might require Force patching, or even Repacking. Maybe I'll take a look at it after the release of Launcher v0.7b, or maybe someone else will (using the v0.7b).

3beck
NOOB
NOOB

Postby 3beck » Wed 2017.03.01, 16:30

Wheres is the translation??

Return to "Language patches"