Your Ad could be here.
Donate to support DoTA forum and Launcher development.

[RU] Official EU/NA

Patches for Black Desert localization.
buzarini
Creator
Creator
Peon
Peon
Honor: 20
: Tester BDO TR Volunteer BDO SEA Volunteer BDO TH Volunteer BDO RU Translator BDO EU/NA Translator
Medals: 6

[RU] Official EU/NA

Postby buzarini » Mon 2017.02.13, 02:06

This Patch is no longer updated/supported and the thread was locked on request.

Full EN Patch for RU client
RU Full - 08.06.2017 (18:15 GMT/MSK)
How to use:
Download Launcher 0.7b5
Read RU-Specific UI

Credits:
KAMIKADzE

Last edited by buzarini on Thu 2017.06.15, 18:06, edited 52 times in total.

buzarini
Creator
Creator
Peon
Peon
: Tester BDO TR Volunteer BDO SEA Volunteer BDO TH Volunteer BDO RU Translator BDO EU/NA Translator

RU-Specific UI

Postby buzarini » Tue 2017.02.14, 18:24

RU-Specific UI
RU-Specific UI:
All of the following buttons are related to Force patching - do not use them for Safe patching style.
"Backup GameNet torrent" - Backups GameNet torrent file used by GameNet updater to update and seed RU client.
"Restore GameNet torrent" - Restores previously backed-up GameNet torrent.
"Delete GameNet torrent" - Deletes GameNet torrent (it might be useful if you have problems updating RU client). Make sure you have its backup before deletion, just in case.
"Freeze GameNet processes" - Pauses all currently running GameNet processes.
"Un-freeze prev. frozen GameNet processes" - Resumes all GameNet processes paused with "Freeze GameNet processes" button.
"Un-freeze GameNet processes" - Resumes all currently running GameNet processes.
"Sub BDO events" - Manually subscribe to BDO events in order to Auto-Patch the client.
"Unsub BDO events" - Manually unsubscribe from BDO events to prevent any further actions when starting/exiting the game.
"Auto-Patch" - Auto-Patch#1.
"Don't freeze" - If checked, prevents the freeze of GameNet processes during Auto-Patch#1 and Auto-Patch#2.
"After BDO start" - If checked, Auto-Patch#1 and Auto-Patch#2 will start patching the client after BDO start (if unchecked - before).
"Delay (ms)" - The delay is in milliseconds. It will act before the meta change in Auto-Patch#1 and Auto-Patch#2. Freeze will also be delayed. I've implemented it in a dirt way (for the testing purposes, I'll redo it properly in some future version), so UI may seem unresponsive for the duration of delay - it's fine, don't close Launcher. Leave it blank, 0 or negative to remove the delay.
"Create Prepatched Meta" - Creates prepatched meta for the Auto-Patch#2.
"Auto-Patch#2" - Auto-Patch#2. Use "Create Prepatched Meta" after each client update before execution of Auto-Patch#2.

Auto-Patch#1 and Auto-Patch#2
Auto-Patch#1 and Auto-Patch#2 are currently in open testing phase - they're not guaranteed to successfully patch your client (as the reports go - so far they do, with different settings though).

How to use "Auto-Patch#1":
1) Start the Launcher. Make sure that first 3 dots for BDO RU are lime (green), if they aren't then go to BDO Patcher, select RU server and press "Restore original meta" and "Restore GameNet torrent" under Advanced tab.
Make sure that English or whichever translation files are in correct places inside game folder (stringtable and prestringtable).
Make sure that Log is running (Main window menu => "Tools" => "Log".
2) Start GameNet launcher.
3) Configure your Auto-Patching settings in Advanced tab:
  • Check/uncheck "Don't freeze" checkbox.
  • Check/uncheck "After BDO start" checkbox.
  • Set/Unset the Delay.
Press Auto-Patch in advanced tab and DO NOT close Launcher.
4) Start Black Desert
5) Just look if the game is translated. You can continue to play as long as you want.
6) Close BDO.
7) In the Launcher Log press "Save Log" and save it somewhere, or just copy paste the log and send it to me in PM. It should contain chronology.
If the log is not on screen then simply press LMB on one of the 2 tray icons with numbers on them (they should appear with Log start).

How to use "Auto-Patch#2" and report your experience:
1) Start the Launcher. Make sure that first 3 dots for BDO RU are lime (green), if they aren't then go to BDO Patcher, select RU server and press "Restore original meta" and "Restore GameNet torrent" under Advanced tab.
Make sure that English or whichever translation files are in correct places inside game folder (stringtable and prestringtable).
Make sure that Log is running (Main window menu => "Tools" => "Log".
2) Now when they're lime - press the "Create Prepatched Meta" button in Advanced tab. When it will say "Done" go to the next step.
3) Start GameNet launcher.
4) Configure your Auto-Patching settings in Advanced tab:
  • Check/uncheck "Don't freeze" checkbox.
  • Check/uncheck "After BDO start" checkbox.
  • Set/Unset the Delay.
Press Auto-Patch#2 in advanced tab and DO NOT close Launcher.
5) Start Black Desert
6) Just look if the game is translated. You can continue to play as long as you want.
7) Close BDO.
8) In the Launcher Log press "Save Log" and save it somewhere, or just copy paste the log and send it to me in PM. It should contain chronology.
If the log is not on screen then simply press LMB on one of the 2 tray icons with numbers on them (they should appear with Log start).

Auto-Patching with "After BDO start" checked has serious danger or protection kicking in, IDK how well designed their protection is but this action can be considered as a threat (none of the volunteers, that tested it in the closed tests, have reported any issues with protection kicking in, but you should still be aware of such possibility and it would be wise to try other ways of patching before going with checked "After BDO start"). Also there's really no point in doing Auto-Patch#1 with "Don't freeze" as it probably won't manage to edit meta in time, but you can still try.

If Auto-Patching clearly didn't work - it will be a good idea to restart Launcher and then press "Restore original meta", "Restore GameNet torrent", "Un-freeze GameNet processes" under Advanced tab, prior to trying the other way (even if they'll be shown as lime). Alternatively if UI isn't grayed out and you don't want to restart Launcher you can press "Restore original meta", "Restore GameNet torrent", "Un-freeze GameNet processes", "Unsub BDO events".
If you'll have any errors - make sure to send me the "EvLog" folder with logged errors.
The translation files which I mentioned should be there:
BlackDesert/live/stringtable/ru/languagedata_ru.txt

If you'll have any questions regarding RU client Force Auto-Patching - feel free to ask them.
Last edited by buzarini on Thu 2017.06.08, 15:41, edited 5 times in total.

Silentmode
NOOB
NOOB
Honor: 0

Re: [RU] BUZARINI RU

Postby Silentmode » Wed 2017.02.15, 12:11

languagedata file isnt working.its crashing the game.can you please replace it with working one??

yea yea
Wisp
Wisp

Postby yea yea » Wed 2017.02.15, 16:05

Bdo patcher (i uninstaled previus i had cause it didnt work ) i cant find the newer version to get raw (i only found a post from KaDMI witch said RU RESERVED) whats going on Buza ????? you make patch or what??? (i send y pm, But as i mentioned i cant provide you with raw) =(

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

Postby KAMIKADzE » Wed 2017.02.15, 16:15

yea yea wrote:Bdo patcher (i uninstaled previus i had cause it didnt work ) i cant find the newer version to get raw (i only found a post from KaDMI witch said RU RESERVED) whats going on Buza ????? you make patch or what??? (i send y pm, But as i mentioned i cant provide you with raw) =(

Your English is awesome *JOKINGLY*
My nickname in your post made my day *ROFL*

Anyway, you can find Launcher HERE (BDO Patcher).
If you have any issues feel free to post them in the Issues section.
If you have some questions regarding BDO Patcher - you can always hit me at PM or start your own thread in BDO Patcher section of the forum.

buzarini
Creator
Creator
Peon
Peon

Postby buzarini » Wed 2017.02.15, 16:43

Update EN Patch for RU client
Download: 15.02.2017

Last edited by buzarini on Wed 2017.02.15, 17:17, edited 1 time in total.

yea yea
Wisp
Wisp

Postby yea yea » Wed 2017.02.15, 16:47

As you can understand english is not my native language forgive my bad english but i think you or anyone else can get what im trying to say ... as for your nik, sor for mispelling it it maybe easy for you but for some other parts of the world its not :) + i type fast so again sorry :'( now to the hot topic. since i can not understand anything about patching (i have no tendency towards programming) and all your instructions are in a language only ppl that know what their doing can understand (like the word "Project" witch you use a lot on your guides but i cant relate to what do you mean in relation to patching) and since there is no step by step video guide (i know its time consuming to make one ) in the other forum proccess was simple 1st i used your old patcher to get raw(this part was simple to understand ) then i uploaded and provided Buza with the file ... and then buza gave us eng patch ... now what? are you online 24/7 to aprove what we have to say on this forum ??? cause imaging me wanting to ask somthing and have to w8 for 2 days for you to approve and make visible the post (isnt it better for me to post and if im off topic or i insult ppl delete /move the post and ban me if needed?? just saying) again sorry if i offended you in a way to criticise my post i guess you are in a good mood and just want to make fun of my education or whatever :) <3

Edit: Buza there is no link to your english patch just says english patch and changelog but no link...

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner

Postby KAMIKADzE » Wed 2017.02.15, 17:25

yea yea wrote:As you can understand english is not my native language forgive my bad english but i think you or anyone else can get what im trying to say ... as for your nik, sor for mispelling it it maybe easy for you but for some other parts of the world its not :) + i type fast so again sorry :'( now to the hot topic. since i can not understand anything about patching (i have no tendency towards programming) and all your instructions are in a language only ppl that know what their doing can understand (like the word "Project" witch you use a lot on your guides but i cant relate to what do you mean in relation to patching) and since there is no step by step video guide (i know its time consuming to make one ) in the other forum proccess was simple 1st i used your old patcher to get raw(this part was simple to understand ) then i uploaded and provided Buza with the file ... and then buza gave us eng patch ... now what? are you online 24/7 to aprove what we have to say on this forum ??? cause imaging me wanting to ask somthing and have to w8 for 2 days for you to approve and make visible the post (isnt it better for me to post and if im off topic or i insult ppl delete /move the post and ban me if needed?? just saying) again sorry if i offended you in a way to criticise my post i guess you are in a good mood and just want to make fun of my education or whatever :) <3

Np, it's fine *THUMBUP*, as you say it's understandable (I even don't bother editing it). No offense, but it was just quite funny to read *JOKINGLY*

Project is basically a file that contains (currently useless) info about how to patch Black Desert client (you'll see it working as expected in Launcher v0.7b, maybe buzarini will create his own project at that point, IDK, but the general point is to ease patching for people like you, that don't understand complicated things) + the patch itself in a form of XML files.

I have already answered it somewhere on the forum, but basically creating a video is almost pointless - it would take a lot of time to do one (even explaining a small part of the program), and it would be outdated after 1 or few updates, so I would need to create another one again and again and....

What's different on this forum for you? (in terms of the RAW files and dialog with buzarini) I bet you couldn't get RAW through forum button or something 8-)
IDK why buzarini decided to switch the forum where he posted his patch previously (I haven't forced him to or something like that). He is free to post it anywhere he would like to.

I don't need to be 24/7 online to moderate the forum, I can edit or delete your posts at any given time, just like any other admin on any other forum can do, nothing special in that. If you're referring to approval of your initial post - it's just for the first post (one of the spam/bots/other crap prevention feature), you should have already noticed that after posting your second post.

Not making fun of your education (maybe you won a Nobel prize the other day, who knows, you don't need to know all languages in the world for that), no idea how you came to that conclusion, but funny English - for sure, though second post is more serious and noticeably better *THUMBUP*

buzarini
Creator
Creator
Peon
Peon

Postby buzarini » Wed 2017.02.15, 17:52

Silentmode wrote:languagedata file isnt working.its crashing the game.can you please replace it with working one??

yea yea wrote:Bdo patcher (i uninstaled previus i had cause it didnt work ) i cant find the newer version to get raw (i only found a post from KaDMI witch said RU RESERVED) whats going on Buza ????? you make patch or what??? (i send y pm, But as i mentioned i cant provide you with raw) =(

Sorry, but I live in Russia. In Russia, the Moscow standard time. I can update, only in the evening.
KAMIKADzE wrote:Project is basically a file that contains (currently useless) info about how to patch Black Desert client (you'll see it working as expected in Launcher v0.7b, maybe buzarini will create his own project at that point, IDK, but the general point is to ease patching for people like you, that don't understand complicated things) + the patch itself in a form of XML files.

Thank you. Yes. This will. I look forward to the new version.
KAMIKADzE wrote:IDK why buzarini decided to switch the forum where he posted his patch previously (I haven't forced him to or something like that). He is free to post it anywhere he would like to.

I started this thread, because I use your program for the creation of the English patch.

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Wed 2017.02.15, 18:37

buzarini wrote:I started this thread, because I use your program for the creation of the English patch.

I know, but it's not like you should feel obligated to, or something like that. It's of course great to see more patches here, so that it's easier for BDO players, that found out this forum, to find dedicated patch for their client. I'm just saying that if you feel more comfortable on black-desert forum, even a link to that thread in you main post would be already great (I know lots of patch authors who contact me every now and then for the help, but don't want to be affiliated with Launcher for some reason, and that is totally fine, as long as they're not spreading my EN Patch claiming it to be theirs), it's totally up to you (there are EN, KR, JP, TR, ZH...patches, that I'm aware of, created with Launcher for all the servers out there, links to which you won't find on this forum [e.g.: your patch was one of those for quite some time], not even I know where you can find most of those, some are even closed Guild-only ones, well you got the point). Also there's no obligation to give credits for using Launcher, some authors do, some don't, it's of course appreciated but not required.

Return to "Language patches"