Your Ad could be here.
Donate to support DoTA forum and Launcher development.

[RU] English patch with love from LithStud

Patches for Black Desert localization.
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

Re: [RU] English patch with love from LithStud

Postby KAMIKADzE » Wed 2017.07.26, 14:54

zhre wrote:
KAMIKADzE wrote:RU client got the same change as TW and JP servers a while ago, you'll need to wait until I'll apply the required changes to Launcher. LithStud already contacted me few minutes ago, working on it. Keep an eye for the Launcher v0.7b16, LithStud should be working on applying appropriate changes to his patch right about now as well, so just wait for a while.

When you will update Launcher? Any ETA?

When LithStud will test it out. He already has test build, while I'm slowly working on updating RU Auto-Patcher, just in case it will be required. I can't test it myself since I don't have RU client.
Also I might need to add EU/NA Auto-Patcher, since they got the change as well, but since not a single EU/NA volunteer has contacted me so far, I have no idea if it's required or not, if it is then maybe I'll add it as well, before uploading new version of Launcher, we will see.

P.S. Done everything, now waiting for tests only.

Xros
Honor: 0

Postby Xros » Wed 2017.07.26, 15:42

sir can i suggest mr kamidkaze to add a save meta for backup button or add a decission tha if modify metaforcing game to search in root.clicked
it would automatically backup meta force thank you sir if its ok

LithStud
Creator
Creator
Druid
Druid
Honor: 20
BDO: Tamer
: BDO RU Translator
Medals: 1

Postby LithStud » Wed 2017.07.26, 16:31

Xros wrote:sir can i suggest mr kamidkaze to add a save meta for backup button or add a decission tha if modify metaforcing game to search in root.clicked

It does just that :) you can see a button under second selection list saying Restore Original Meta

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner

Postby KAMIKADzE » Wed 2017.07.26, 16:45

Xros wrote:sir can i suggest mr kamidkaze to add a save meta for backup button or add a decission tha if modify metaforcing game to search in root.clicked

No need to worry, Launcher does automatically backup meta, and not only that. As for what you can see right now - Launcher thinks that meta is modified, due to the recent change in RU client (a false-positive), when you'll install Launcher v0.7b16 it will detect your current meta as unmodified one.
P.S. That is one of the reasons why it doesn't allow modification of already modified meta, to prevent you and other people from modifying it, since something has changed and needs to be checked.

Sharpe
NOOB
NOOB

Postby Sharpe » Wed 2017.07.26, 16:57

Is the patch going to be released today?

LithStud
Creator
Creator
Druid
Druid

Postby LithStud » Wed 2017.07.26, 17:16

Sharpe wrote:Is the patch going to be released today?

depends on how fast i can translate / how many lines needs translation / does it even work and if not what needs to be done to make it work :) so once its done i will post here.

Xros

Postby Xros » Wed 2017.07.26, 17:40

sir may i copy your unpatched pad00000.meta file please sir i dont want to download the full blavk desert game again

LithStud
Creator
Creator
Druid
Druid

Postby LithStud » Wed 2017.07.26, 17:47

Xros wrote:sir may i copy your unpatched pad00000.meta file please sir i dont want to download the full blavk desert game again

if you somehow damaged meta file and dont have it in launcher BU folder, try running game most of the time it will detect that there is missing files and redownload em or do manual file recheck

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Wed 2017.07.26, 17:54

LithStud wrote:
Xros wrote:sir may i copy your unpatched pad00000.meta file please sir i dont want to download the full blavk desert game again

if you somehow damaged meta file and dont have it in launcher BU folder, try running game most of the time it will detect that there is missing files and redownload em or do manual file recheck

He clearly thinks his meta is modified while looking at Launcher v0.7b15 (99.9% sure), don't make him rechecking files =D
P.S. If I'm correct then he either can't read, or some translation site/program fails to make meaningful translation out of my text.

LithStud
Creator
Creator
Druid
Druid

Postby LithStud » Wed 2017.07.26, 18:06

KAMIKADzE wrote:
LithStud wrote:

He clearly thinks his meta is modified while looking at Launcher v0.7b15 (99.9% sure), don't make him rechecking files =D
P.S. If I'm correct then he either can't read, or some translation site/program fails to make meaningful translation out of my text.

Or that, my mind was wondering around loc file *ONIONGODDAMNED*

Return to "Language patches"