[RU] English patch with love from LithStud

Patches for Black Desert localization.
User avatar
LithStud
Creator
Creator
Knight
Knight
Posts: 206
Joined: Thu 2017.06.22, 16:35
Honor: 16
Points: 1412.60
BDO: Tamer
Gender: Male
: BDO RU Translator
Medals: 1

Re: [RU] English patch with love from LithStud

Postby LithStud » Tue 2018.05.01, 07:57

Madokaaa wrote:Hey guys, I just made an account on this forum because I have a problem with the patch. When I try to extract or copy languagedata_rn.loc it tells me I need permission for that or some application is using the folder. If I restart the GameNet and start the game, close it, it lets me copy the file, but then it always checks for game files and deletes the patch. What do? *BLINK*


extract somewhere else. then just move the file into ads folder and give permission to change (or delete original first). As for file recheck - make sure your using the latest downloaded patch (also i am not sure if texture patch still works - thus advice not to use it).

User avatar
Madokaaa
NOOB
NOOB
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon 2018.04.30, 13:16
Honor: 0
Points: 24.20

Re: [RU] English patch with love from LithStud

Postby Madokaaa » Thu 2018.05.03, 16:25

LithStud wrote:
Madokaaa wrote:Hey guys, I just made an account on this forum because I have a problem with the patch. When I try to extract or copy languagedata_rn.loc it tells me I need permission for that or some application is using the folder. If I restart the GameNet and start the game, close it, it lets me copy the file, but then it always checks for game files and deletes the patch. What do? *BLINK*


extract somewhere else. then just move the file into ads folder and give permission to change (or delete original first). As for file recheck - make sure your using the latest downloaded patch (also i am not sure if texture patch still works - thus advice not to use it).

Aye guys, thanks for your help I solved it. It had something to do with my PIN reset in-game *lol* anyway, waiting for a new patch :)

User avatar
LithStud
Creator
Creator
Knight
Knight
Posts: 206
Joined: Thu 2017.06.22, 16:35
Honor: 16
Points: 1412.60
BDO: Tamer
Gender: Male
: BDO RU Translator
Medals: 1

Re: [RU] English patch with love from LithStud

Postby LithStud » Sat 2018.05.05, 12:20


User avatar
missterio
NOOB
NOOB
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu 2018.05.10, 12:16
Honor: 0
Points: 4.10

Re: [RU] English patch with love from LithStud

Postby missterio » Thu 2018.05.10, 12:19

After i have downloaded languagedata_ru.loc i can't nomore start the game , but with the original file it works, maybe it needs an update ?!

User avatar
Waffle76
NOOB
NOOB
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu 2018.05.10, 17:07
Honor: 0
Points: 14.10

Re: [RU] English patch with love from LithStud

Postby Waffle76 » Thu 2018.05.10, 17:10

Yeah, the most recent patch doesn't work anymore, the game keeps crashing.

User avatar
goliador32
NOOB
NOOB
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat 2018.04.21, 05:35
Honor: 0
Points: 24.10

Re: [RU] English patch with love from LithStud

Postby goliador32 » Thu 2018.05.10, 17:22

the size of original language file after update is 11 MB the language patch is 77 MB So waiting for the new patch

User avatar
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Infernal
Infernal
Posts: 2438
Joined: Thu 1998.01.01, 00:00
Honor: 3091
Points: 2423439254.90
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
Gender: Male
Karma: 神風
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17
Contact:

Re: [RU] English patch with love from LithStud

Postby KAMIKADzE » Thu 2018.05.10, 17:36

goliador32 wrote:the size of original language file after update is 11 MB the language patch is 77 MB So waiting for the new patch

Oh, then it's a bad news for RU server. You were hit by the same change as JP :S
Unfortunately LithStud won't be able to fix patch until I (or anyone willing to help, although that never happened previously, so probably it'll be me) will figure out the new compression algorithm, so don't spam PMs to LithStud =D
Latest news on this issue will be posted THERE.



User avatar
LithStud
Creator
Creator
Knight
Knight
Posts: 206
Joined: Thu 2017.06.22, 16:35
Honor: 16
Points: 1412.60
BDO: Tamer
Gender: Male
: BDO RU Translator
Medals: 1

Re: [RU] English patch with love from LithStud

Postby LithStud » Thu 2018.05.10, 20:18

KAMIKADzE wrote:
goliador32 wrote:the size of original language file after update is 11 MB the language patch is 77 MB So waiting for the new patch

Oh, then it's a bad news for RU server. You were hit by the same change as JP :S
Unfortunately LithStud won't be able to fix patch until I (or anyone willing to help, although that never happened previously, so probably it'll be me) will figure out the new compression algorithm, so don't spam PMs to LithStud =D
Latest news on this issue will be posted THERE.


Yeap just checked its indeed using some kind encryption/archiving now. Gonna try to see if i can help on identifying what it is (dont have much experience with encryptions tho) after i get some sleep (havent slept in last 48 hours). Cheers mate and let me know if you need something checked.

User avatar
LithStud
Creator
Creator
Knight
Knight
Posts: 206
Joined: Thu 2017.06.22, 16:35
Honor: 16
Points: 1412.60
BDO: Tamer
Gender: Male
: BDO RU Translator
Medals: 1

Re: [RU] English patch with love from LithStud

Postby LithStud » Fri 2018.05.11, 03:58

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1uS6VZ ... g9vBITwE9J
Temp patch (uses loc from EU without any changes), this means file recheck after gamenet is restarted

User avatar
Azukai
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat 2017.03.04, 05:03
Honor: 0
Points: 161.40
BDO: Wizard
: BDO TW Volunteer
Medals: 2

Re: [RU] English patch with love from LithStud

Postby Azukai » Fri 2018.05.11, 05:45

SEA server was also affected by yesterdays maintenance.


Return to “Language patches”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest