Page 29 of 31

Re: [RU] English patch with love from LithStud

Posted: Wed 2019.01.09, 16:47
by LithStud

Re: [RU] English patch with love from LithStud

Posted: Wed 2019.01.16, 16:48
by LithStud

Re: [RU] English patch with love from LithStud

Posted: Wed 2019.01.23, 09:25
by snyderx
Hi, Thanks for the translation, but is there anyway i can edit it? theres alot of untranslated words.

Re: [RU] English patch with love from LithStud

Posted: Wed 2019.01.23, 16:23
by LithStud
snyderx wrote:Hi, Thanks for the translation, but is there anyway i can edit it? theres alot of untranslated words.


using Kamis launcher you could decrypt it into somewhat readable format. And yes i know there is a lot of untranslated stuff - thats because i simply port it from EU file these days - just not enough time to spend translating.

Re: [RU] English patch with love from LithStud

Posted: Wed 2019.01.23, 16:40
by LithStud

Re: [RU] English patch with love from LithStud

Posted: Thu 2019.01.24, 05:49
by snyderx
LithStud wrote:
snyderx wrote:Hi, Thanks for the translation, but is there anyway i can edit it? theres alot of untranslated words.


using Kamis launcher you could decrypt it into somewhat readable format. And yes i know there is a lot of untranslated stuff - thats because i simply port it from EU file these days - just not enough time to spend translating.



Thanks for the reply, if its not too much to ask can you kindly point me in the right direction? i would like to translate those missing untranslated stuff :D.

Thanks

Re: [RU] English patch with love from LithStud

Posted: Thu 2019.01.24, 06:20
by KAMIKADzE
snyderx wrote:Thanks for the reply, if its not too much to ask can you kindly point me in the right direction? i would like to translate those missing untranslated stuff :D.

Thanks

Your starting point will be an installation of Launcher v0.8 ALPHA, then proceed to reading walls of text and using Search functionality of our forum to find all of the needed information. Your main point of interest will be Advanced tab of BDO Patcher. It's not that hard, but it might take you some time to get into it. If you'll have some specific questions feel free to ask me in the appropriate forum sections, threads or in PM.

Re: [RU] English patch with love from LithStud

Posted: Thu 2019.01.24, 06:29
by snyderx
KAMIKADzE wrote:
snyderx wrote:Thanks for the reply, if its not too much to ask can you kindly point me in the right direction? i would like to translate those missing untranslated stuff :D.

Thanks

Your starting point will be an installation of Launcher v0.8 ALPHA, then proceed to reading walls of text and using Search functionality of our forum to find all of the needed information. Your main point of interest will be Advanced tab of BDO Patcher. It's not that hard, but it might take you some time to get into it. If you'll have some specific questions feel free to ask me in the appropriate forum sections, threads or in PM.



Thanks for the Info. ill try to understand them all :)

Re: [RU] English patch with love from LithStud

Posted: Wed 2019.01.30, 15:03
by LithStud

Re: [RU] English patch with love from LithStud

Posted: Wed 2019.02.06, 16:38
by LithStud