Your Ad could be here.
Donate to support DoTA forum and Launcher development.

OMG...KR, LanguageData can not be reflected

Here you can report bugs, errors and other issues with Launcher.
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

Re: OMG...KR, LanguageData can not be reflected

Postby KAMIKADzE » Thu 2017.09.21, 17:06

jicsmart wrote:Today updates, Kr back to use prestringtable/kr/stringtable files again.(except languagedata)
(datasheet.bexcel come back again too.)
This mean 0.6h4 still useful.

ps. IDK why....?

Everything can be done using the latest version of Launcher anyway. This days you can manually add things to FEX without the need of Launcher update.
Anyway, send me LAF in PM, I'll rollback the change and it's good to have one representing the latest change.

Also I'd ask you to try forcepatching it, just in case that will work now.
100sual wrote:Maybe they discovered some glitch / bug / hack in the new data form, and decided to backtrack to .bexcel until the bug fixes. I don't see other reason.

I'm 100% sure that it is not the case, on the other hand some abuse with bexcel/xlsm files sounds more like it, so they've fixed it and went back. The other reason might be because I started implementing it in BDO Patcher, and there's a team earning money on the patches with "official roots", depending on how much they get I wouldn't be surprised if they requested this change.

So basically now I'll switch my focus back to what I were doing before the change. I'll still add all bss converters anyway, since they can be used to help converting between all of the data types, it's just that it won't be my primary focus if it's not used in localization now.
Maybe I'll take a few steps toward repacking style on this weekend, if I'll have enough of time for it.

100sual
Wisp
Wisp
Honor: 1

Postby 100sual » Thu 2017.09.21, 17:26

Repacking would be great. I learned to redo the encryption by simulating a new paz with the header pointing out that the files are not compressed. maybe that's what the Chinese are doing. I'll try to remake 792 paz in this way and see how the game behaves.

100sual
Wisp
Wisp

Postby 100sual » Thu 2018.01.04, 05:06

Kami, would it be very difficult to reverse engineer the bexcel extractor for languageData? That is, throw the translated data back into the bexcel.

Do you have any advice that can help me? I'm looking forward to reviving the Korean-Eng translation. All that is missing is to work.

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner

Postby KAMIKADzE » Thu 2018.01.04, 05:49

100sual wrote:Kami, would it be very difficult to reverse engineer the bexcel extractor for languageData? That is, throw the translated data back into the bexcel.

Do you have any advice that can help me? I'm looking forward to reviving the Korean-Eng translation. All that is missing is to work.

I believe I've mentioned about it somewhere on the forum (there), that it's not even possible to convert Full LanguageData => bexcel, as there's lots of info left while you convert bexcel => Full LanguageData/LanguageData.
It should be possible to convert Full LanguageData + bexcel => bexcel, or at least create some "Bridge format".
Not going to search for the exact info as of now, as I'm currently busy with JP update, so that^ was just from the top of my head, I'll update this post with more info either later today, or tomorrow (depends on many factors).

Here's an update with the detailed bexcel explanation:
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Info missing from FullLanguageData I've marked with red color. Also IDK if it should retain the exact same table indexing, as I haven't tested if that will or will not work.

100sual
Wisp
Wisp

Postby 100sual » Thu 2018.01.04, 08:46

My fault, I guess I was not very specific previously.
What I plan is to create an application that bases the full languageData extracted by your Launcher, reinsert each modified line back into the bexcel in the right position.
I have some ideas, I will start putting into practice. Having success I return the answer.

I can redo a new paz file with the modified bexcel, encrypt, force the meta to read it. Now I just need to develop something to insert the texts in the bexcel dynamically already allocating the amount of bytes for each string. This is what takes time. *WALL*

Last edited by KAMIKADzE on Thu 2018.01.04, 16:52, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edit your post if needed, there's no need to doublepost here.

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Thu 2018.01.04, 16:59

100sual wrote:My fault, I guess I was not very specific previously.
What I plan is to create an application that bases the full languageData extracted by your Launcher, reinsert each modified line back into the bexcel in the right position.
I have some ideas, I will start putting into practice. Having success I return the answer.

I can redo a new paz file with the modified bexcel, encrypt, force the meta to read it. Now I just need to develop something to insert the texts in the bexcel dynamically already allocating the amount of bytes for each string. This is what takes time. *WALL*

Yep, as I mentioned, it should be possible to do Full LanguageData + bexcel => bexcel.
Check out my previous post, I've updated it with bexcel explanation, just in case you haven't figured it out by now.
My advice would be to create a middle "bridge" format though, something like a class that will hold all of the bexcel data split by my explanation above^, it will ease your life in the future. It shouldn't be difficult to create bexcel => "bridge" and "bridge" => bexcel. Then instead of jumping like a shaman you'll be able to reliably merge "bridge" and FullLanguageData.

100sual
Wisp
Wisp

Postby 100sual » Thu 2018.01.04, 23:38

It will be very useful to explain the structure of the bexcel. I will try to put bridge theory into practice. Thank you for the tips. Everything going right, I comment again. *THUMBSUP2*

100sual
Wisp
Wisp

Postby 100sual » Wed 2018.01.10, 11:10

I'm progressing in xlsm -> Bexcel, bexcel -> xlsm conversion. Sorry for ignorance, but what is TLVA and TLVB? I kept looking to find any sense, but I still have no idea what it is.

Would it be a kind of Index that the game uses to read the whole line?

Do I need to change anything in these TVLs when I modify (translate) the cells?
I translated the whole Region_Table and the game accepted well, but when I translated the Item_Table, it threw it crash, and it does not seem that I went wrong in something in the reinsertion of the rows and columns of the table of the items.

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Wed 2018.01.10, 15:31

100sual wrote:what is TLVA and TLVB? I kept looking to find any sense, but I still have no idea what it is.

IDK, some TLV values that game uses, hence the name TLV.
100sual wrote:Do I need to change anything in these TVLs when I modify (translate) the cells?

Probably no.
100sual wrote:I translated the whole Region_Table and the game accepted well, but when I translated the Item_Table, it threw it crash, and it does not seem that I went wrong in something in the reinsertion of the rows and columns of the table of the items.

Recheck all the length values. Also might be caused by wrong characters, like broken macros, etc.

MIRA
Honor: 0

Postby MIRA » Thu 2018.02.22, 03:56

Korea server...
Approximately one month has elapsed since the xlsm file no longer applies....xD
Current KR server has no way to make it English.

Is it still impossible to extract and reflect the RAW files that can be applied with the current KR?
I will translate from Korean to English by myself,
so please patch update so that it can be applied anyway :'( Help :'(

Return to "Issues"