Your Ad could be here.
Donate to support DoTA forum and Launcher development.

OMG...KR, LanguageData can not be reflected

Here you can report bugs, errors and other issues with Launcher.
MIRA
Honor: 0

OMG...KR, LanguageData can not be reflected

Postby MIRA » Sat 2017.06.24, 14:59

Black Desert KR. A situation where LanguageData is not loaded. (From the update on 22th) xD

stringtable_cutscene_kr
stringtable_kr
symbolnostringtable_kr
Regarding these three types, it is normal.

Is there a way to make LanguageData file usable as usual?

As for the reading of LanguageData, it is possible that the specification was changed on Korean server.
This specification may be introduced in other servers in the future.... XD

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

Re: OMG...KR, LanguageData can not be reflected

Postby KAMIKADzE » Sat 2017.06.24, 15:17

MIRA wrote:Black Desert KR. A situation where LanguageData is not loaded. (From the update on 22th) xD

stringtable_cutscene_kr
stringtable_kr
symbolnostringtable_kr
Regarding these three types, it is normal.

Is there a way to make LanguageData file usable as usual?

As for the reading of LanguageData, it is possible that the specification was changed on Korean server.
This specification may be introduced in other servers in the future.... XD

I'm already aware of it. Working on it with seschodizar. I need to add one converter to the Launcher (initially I thought that I would have time yesterday to finish it, but as always it never goes as planned, so I only started on that thing), which maybe will work out, if it will then after successful test I'll update the Launcher.

I'm sure on 99.9% that it will be KR-server specific thing forever, since all of the other ones have moved to the data 2 format quite a while ago already =D it's more likely for KR server to follow the path of the other ones.

seschodizar
NOOB
NOOB
Honor: 2
Medals: 6

Postby seschodizar » Thu 2017.06.29, 03:47

tell me if u need anything ;)

yeah KR server always messing things up...this is 2nd time they changed the rules...1st one when they changed other string besides lang data...and now they changed it for lang data...and there might be a possibilities it will restored again in the future... =D *lol*

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner

Postby KAMIKADzE » Thu 2017.06.29, 09:59

seschodizar wrote:tell me if u need anything ;)

yeah KR server always messing things up...this is 2nd time they changed the rules...1st one when they changed other string besides lang data...and now they changed it for lang data...and there might be a possibilities it will restored again in the future... =D *lol*

From what we have looked with you it seems like the text is pulled only directly from data, which as you say crash the game even if forcepatching without any changes to the files itself, so basically the only way is to repack, which is not implemented in the Launcher yet. I have no idea when I'll start working on repacking style, firstly I'll try to identify encryption on the new JP and TW localization files, that is when I'll have time for it, maybe in that time KR will move to the same way or data v2 format, so just keep sending me file created with LAF after each KR update, and keep an eye for "ads" folder in the game folder, in that way we will spot the change if it will happen.

MIRA

Postby MIRA » Thu 2017.08.17, 02:48

BDO KR ..... From today's update, all the translation files can not be reflected .....
Is it impossible to make it into English anymore?

jicsmart
Wisp
Wisp
Honor: 6
Medals: 2

Postby jicsmart » Thu 2017.08.17, 06:00

It still possible like KAMIKADzE said before.
Need repack *.paz , alter pad00000.meta like cc8.cc does.

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Thu 2017.08.17, 07:00

MIRA wrote:BDO KR ..... From today's update, all the translation files can not be reflected .....
Is it impossible to make it into English anymore?

jicsmart wrote:It still possible like KAMIKADzE said before.
Need repack *.paz , alter pad00000.meta like cc8.cc does.

Most likely that^, I'll be able to tell exactly after receiving info from seschodizar.

As for the repacking style - I can implement it, and some day I probably will, but I have no idea how much time I'd need for that (requires a lot of testing), and as you can tell I haven't worked on Launcher at all lately (a lot of personal stuff going on right now, it has settled down a little bit, but I can't tell for sure when I'll get back to the usual schedule, not abandoning it, simply no time for now, for something other than some minor changes).

P.S. Seems like KR is finally moving to data v2 format, but it is still not quite there yet.
Since seschodizar doesn't have time to test it out as of now, I've released the next Launcher version, which at least should let you try to forcepatch other than the languagedata file, and also I've added their "temporary conversion files" to external fex and named them "TMP", you can check those out as well, I have no idea what they contain and if forcepatching them will do anything, but you can test that out on your own if you don't want to wait.

MIRA

Postby MIRA » Thu 2017.08.17, 15:34

Apply. After that, (directory where the game is installed,).../stringtable/kr/ put 3 files xlsm here.
...However, it was not reflected.
How can I apply stringtable_kr file etc.? *CRY*

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Thu 2017.08.17, 15:56

MIRA wrote:Image
Apply. After that, (directory where the game is installed,).../stringtable/kr/ put 3 files xlsm here.
...However, it was not reflected.
How can I apply stringtable_kr file etc.? *CRY*

Then probably they're no longer used and will be removed in some upcoming update, as I said seems like they're moving to data v2 finally. Meanwhile they're most likely using those "TMP" files which I mentioned, or something else.

P.S. You can extract and play with all the files out there and also check if there's any file with ".loc" extension in the game folder via explorer's search, if you're into that.

MIRA

Postby MIRA » Thu 2017.08.17, 16:13

I see. In other words, is that patcher not yet adapted for Englishization.

KR enters the latest content, that is, the cutting edge of the era.
I hope that this patcher, KR as soon as possible, will be able to apply translation files! *CRYGIRL*

Return to "Issues"