Your Ad could be here.
Donate to support DoTA forum and Launcher development.

Problems with "meta" modification

Here you can report bugs, errors and other issues with Launcher.
Eklypse
Honor: 0
BDO: Warrior

Problems with "meta" modification

Postby Eklypse » Thu 2017.07.27, 14:54

Hello,

With the last patch of Black Desert for EU/NA, the meta modification don't work. The game just ignore the translation file and starts in english. I saw that there was a new version of Launcher (0.7b16) and I tried again with that version but... with this version I can't get the Raw to extract the language_en v2 file.

Did I miss something? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help.
¡Fuerza y honor!

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

Re: Problems with "meta" modification

Postby KAMIKADzE » Thu 2017.07.27, 15:31

Eklypse wrote:Hello,

With the last patch of Black Desert for EU/NA, the meta modification don't work. The game just ignore the translation file and starts in english. I saw that there was a new version of Launcher (0.7b16) and I tried again with that version but... with this version I can't get the Raw to extract the language_en v2 file.

Did I miss something? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Data v2 has moved to external files located in "...\Black Desert Online\ads" folder (e.g. languagedata_en.loc, etc.). You can convert loc file to txt data v2 format via BDO Patcher advanced tab, from there you can proceed with it like with previous data v2 format, then when you're done convert it back to loc file and replace the original one.
Since none of the EU/NA volunteers has contacted me I have no idea if your updater will start updating when it detects modified file. If that will be the case then I can add Auto-Patcher similar to the one I made for JP client(TW updater for example doesn't care), that is if some volunteer will show up and help me with that. If that will be the case but no one will be willing to help with creation of Auto-Patcher for EU/NA then you might be able to workaround it in THAT way.

P.S. Other than that everything else is forcepatchable just as it was previously.

Eklypse
Honor: 0
BDO: Warrior

Postby Eklypse » Thu 2017.07.27, 15:38

Ok, thanks for your quick response.

I will try it right now and I will give you an answer ASAP

Works perfectly.

I just change the oficial loc file with mine and... my game is now in spanish. The updater of the game didn't change anything.

So, thank you again.
¡Fuerza y honor!

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

Postby KAMIKADzE » Thu 2017.07.27, 15:55

Eklypse wrote:Ok, thanks for your quick response.

I will try it right now and I will give you an answer ASAP

Works perfectly.

I just change the oficial loc file with mine and... my game is now in spanish. The updater of the game didn't change anything.

So, thank you again.

So it doesn't care just like TW, good to know. And don't doublepost.
I'll wait few more hours before closing this thread, just in case.

Return to "Issues"