Your Ad could be here.
Donate to support DoTA forum and Launcher development.

SA server info

Here you can report bugs, errors and other issues with Launcher.
Fuuga
Honor: 0

SA server info

Postby Fuuga » Fri 2017.07.28, 18:51

Hello!,

I saw the locked topic with an user that wanted to translate the SA server, in which Kami asked for 2 files.

As I can't PM kami, it says I'm not allowed, I'll add the files here, I'm open to any other file you need

I would like to ask tho, if we could use the translation of another server here. Thanks

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

Re: SA server info

Postby KAMIKADzE » Fri 2017.07.28, 19:41

Fuuga wrote:Hello!,

I saw the locked topic with an user that wanted to translate the SA server, in which Kami asked for 2 files.

As I can't PM kami, it says I'm not allowed, I'll add the files here, I'm open to any other file you need

I would like to ask tho, if we could use the translation of another server here. Thanks

There's some change, checking what has changed right about now, will update this post after identifying the problem.
Next time when indication is not red or violet just send me file generated by LAF function in the same menu.

P.S. On SA server there were both Data v1 and v2 initially, no idea which one you used for translation, now data v1 was deprecated. I'll update Launcher shortly after this post...
Now regarding your last question - you can use translation from any server other than KR, since all of those use data v2.

Fuuga

Postby Fuuga » Fri 2017.07.28, 20:20

Thank you very much Kami, and if you need any other file, information or anything, just let me know either here or by email :)

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner

Postby KAMIKADzE » Fri 2017.07.28, 20:22

Fuuga wrote:Thank you very much Kami, and if you need any other file, information or anything, just let me know either here or by email :)

Get v0.7b17 and let me know if you'll have any other issues.

Fuuga

Postby Fuuga » Fri 2017.07.28, 20:48

Kami, I'm sorry for the very stupid question that follows:

How can I apply the JP translation to the SA client? , I see that in the post it uses the auto-patch function, and that's not available for SA, nor can I find the XML that I should be using.

Thanks in advance for the help

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Fri 2017.07.28, 21:03

Fuuga wrote:Kami, I'm sorry for the very stupid question that follows:

How can I apply the JP translation to the SA client? , I see that in the post it uses the auto-patch function, and that's not available for SA, nor can I find the XML that I should be using.

Thanks in advance for the help

Convert "languagedata_jp.loc" to txt via Advanced tab, extract SA txt which you want to replace, merge them via Advanced tab and then forcepatch the result into client.
JP is patched in a different way, SA will probably move to the same way at some point, but as of now it's not.

Fuuga

Postby Fuuga » Fri 2017.07.28, 21:14

I guess I have no luck with this, I can't find any txt (except logs) , or xml/xlms files in the Black Desert folder, so I have no idea which to replace or to load.

I tried putting the ru patch that uses prestring table and forcing that, but it causes the client to crash as soon as the pearl abyss logo appears

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Fri 2017.07.28, 21:23

Fuuga wrote:I guess I have no luck with this, I can't find any txt (except logs) , or xml/xlms files in the Black Desert folder, so I have no idea which to replace or to load.

I tried putting the ru patch that uses prestring table and forcing that, but it causes the client to crash as soon as the pearl abyss logo appears

Either languagedata_es v2 or languagedata_pt v2, it's up to you which language you want to replace.
Since you clearly don't know what you're doing go through the link that I gave in my previous post and read that wall of text, you might also read other threads related to BDO Pather, I'm not going to patch your client instead of you each time you'll need that. Return when you'll have some specific questions.

P.S. If you want to make patches you should understand how things work, otherwise you'll ask the same question each time they change anything even slightly.

Fuuga

Postby Fuuga » Fri 2017.07.28, 23:43

I'm trying to learn :P so I can maybe help others with this.

I managed to load the file using the SA raw, and used merge v2 with the JP translation of yours, it took like an hour to finish, but well, it's something!

Now I suppose I'm missing one last step that I can't seem to understand (sorry :( ) , I got this output:

http://imgur.com/RPquePO

how do I actually patch it into the game? , I'm sorry for asking, but that seems to be the last step, and I don't want to blindly break something

Thanks

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Fri 2017.07.28, 23:53

Fuuga wrote:I'm trying to learn :P so I can maybe help others with this.

I managed to load the file using the SA raw, and used merge v2 with the JP translation of yours, it took like an hour to finish, but well, it's something!

Now I suppose I'm missing one last step that I can't seem to understand (sorry :( ) , I got this output:

http://imgur.com/RPquePO

how do I actually patch it into the game? , I'm sorry for asking, but that seems to be the last step, and I don't want to blindly break something

Thanks

First of all you do understand that that patch is EU/NA official for the most part, not JP language, right? Cause at first it seemed like you were asking for JP language patch.
Convert the resulted file to txt. Place your file in the expected folder (e.g. GameFolder\stringtable\es\languagedata_es.txt or GameFolder\stringtable\pt\languagedata_pt.txt, from your SS I guess it should be ES).
Now just press "modify meta" (you've already selected languagedata_es on SS) button and you're done, the game should be patched now and run without problems, that is if you've merged properly.

Return to "Issues"