Your Ad could be here.
Donate to support DoTA forum and Launcher development.

BDO - Musindo part1. Blader awakening series, first (+second, third...) impressions and some facts.

[BD]
Also known as Musa / Ronin / Samurai / Blade Master / Blader Master / Master of the blade / Sword master
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

BDO - Musindo part1. Blader awakening series, first (+second, third...) impressions and some facts.

Postby KAMIKADzE » Fri 2017.02.10, 03:18

Margo
Acolyte
Acolyte
Honor: 5
BDO: Tamer
: Tester
Medals: 1

Re: BDO - Musindo part1. Blader awakening series, first (+second, third...) impressions and some facts.

Postby Margo » Fri 2017.02.10, 19:53

Sounded like you almost died in the end. Will you make a comparison with other classes in some next episode? I would like to know your opinion on Blader vs Plum.

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner

Re: BDO - Musindo part1. Blader awakening series, first (+second, third...) impressions and some facts.

Postby KAMIKADzE » Fri 2017.02.10, 20:40

Margo wrote:Sounded like you almost died in the end. Will you make a comparison with other classes in some next episode? I would like to know your opinion on Blader vs Plum.

Oh well I recorded it long time ago, so kind of don't remember how that day passed overall, but in any case just the time of voice recording took over 1 hour talking almost non-stop (the duration of video doesn't represent the actual time spent, some parts will end up cut-off, some I change on the go, etc.), so probably I just wanted to finish it faster in the end without taking few more tries after a short break, maybe I was out of my free time or something like that.

As for the classes comparison video - most likely never going to happen. Devs rebalance classes all the time, so today one class is stronger in doing something, the other day some other class, and so on. Also I don't have characters of all classes on lvl 58-60, in order to give you unbiased opinion, not even to mention that after a year or so the comment section under that video will be full of flames and curses =D unless I'll close it before that and will receive those "thanks" in PM (it might not be obvious to someone who doesn't run a YT channel, but a huge percentage of people never checks the date on the video...either that or they're new to MMOs and think that nothing changes ever).

Shortly for Plum vs Blader:
-PvE grind - Blader > Plum.
-PvE bosses - Plum > Blader.
-Mass PvP - Blader > Plum.
-Small scale PvP - depends on the situations.
-1v1 PvP - Plum > Blader.
Basically Blader is focused more towards larger groups of enemies, while Plum is focused for 1 target or few targets staying relatively close to each other. So ask yourself a question which style would you prefer. If you're a 1v1 PvP then Plum without a doubt, but for PvE and mass PvP Blader will be better (of course at something like sieges there will be situations where Plum would be better, but overall Blader will be better).
As I've mentioned in the video - Blader's awakening is similar to the Blade skills tree, while Plum takes a different road, so for Plum it will be a bit harder to get used to your awakening.

Margo
Acolyte
Acolyte
Honor: 5
BDO: Tamer
: Tester
Medals: 1

Postby Margo » Sat 2017.02.11, 14:56

I was asking more about in general, not for myself, but that answers my question anyway. Plum is stronger but is focused toward single target, so I need to fear her more.

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Sat 2017.02.11, 15:03

Margo wrote:I was asking more about in general, not for myself, but that answers my question anyway. Plum is stronger but is focused toward single target, so I need to fear her more.

Yeah you got it right, of course that's if the gear on both of them is similar. That said, you should also keep in mind that it's harder to evade attacks from Blader than from Plum, since Blader has huge AoE on many of his skills.

Return to "Blader"