KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Honor: 3094
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

[WTS] V Dandelion Musindo

Postby KAMIKADzE » Wed 2018.12.12, 01:24

Failed at failstacking and made another Dynamic Dandelion Musindo =D

I can sell it on the market at agreed time for Pearls/JP WebMoney/Cash Shop Gifts. You will need to send me Pearls/JP WebMoney/Cash Shop Gifts upfront, then register your pre-order and I'll sell it at agreed time, if your pre-order is the highest and only one at that moment (this will ensure 100% guarantee for your purchase).
If you're interested simply post a reply or send me PM with your offer.

I can also sell it for pure silver. In order for that to happen simply put your pre-order at max value for quite some time, to rise its price to its actual value, I'm checking the price periodically so I'll notice the increase, no need to contact me in any way (except if you want to ensure that I still have it; I will mark this thread as [Sold] after selling it, but feel free to double-check).
Actual value can be calculated by the recent price of IV Dandelion Musindo on the market and the chance of V enhancement (taking into account the price to make that failstack). The actual chance of getting it yourself for that amount of silver is lower, since the chance doesn't add up after the fail.

If you're interested in V Dandelion for the other class - you can simply use the Awakening Weapon Exchange Ticket, which can be obtained either from exchanging Shakatu's Seals or from the cash shop.

Return to “JP”