- General Rules:
- Being racist, sexist, intolerant of sexuality or religious beliefs is unacceptable.
- Using hacks, bots or other 3rd party illegal programs that influence on BDO is strongly unacceptable.
- If any guildmate will report (with proof) that you use/used any illegal program which influence on BDO - you'll be kicked out of the guild asap.
- If you'll be caught by GM on using 3rd party illegal programs (with proof) - you'll be kicked out of the guild asap.
- If you'll be caught by GM on using 3rd party illegal programs (without proof) - you won't be kicked, unless some sort of proof will be provided by GM.
- Don't spam in guild chat.
- If you start making troubles or annoying other guildmates without serious reasons for that - you'll be kicked out of the guild.
- NEVER try the patience of your Guild Master, or you'll find yourself out of the guild faster than from any other reason.
- If you will leave our guild without mutual agreement with Guild Master or someone who can deliver the reason and time of absence to Guild Master (i.e. "The Ancients", "The Ancients of BDO") and after some time you'll want to return - don't be surprised if you won't be welcomed back.
- DO NOT share your account details with members of DoTA. If you'll give them to anyone - only you will be responsible in case your account or items will be stolen, I can't remove greediness from the blood of other DoTA members. To kick or not to kick item/acc stealer will be considered by the guild master. Don't expect to get your items/acc back - your guild master isn't a GM (you can contact GMs and leave it to their discretion).
- Long offline times (week or more, even if vacation) without previously sent notification to the guild master or The Ancients (either ingame or here on forum, with an estimated offline time) can lead you to being kicked out of the guild in order to free some space for new members.
Rules can be changed only by Guild Master aka KAMIKADzE.
NOTE: Ignorance of the rules does not exempt from liability.