Your Ad could be here.
Donate to support DoTA forum and Launcher development.

Several questions

CryptoNode
NOOB
NOOB
Honor: 0

Several questions

Postby CryptoNode » Tue 2021.02.02, 15:35

I have several questions about Invocoin. I think this is the correct place to ask?
Why there is no separate section for Invocoin?
Why you have not wrote about it on bitcointalk and similarly themed social networks? Do you need help in advocation?
Do you plan airdrops?
Will there be roadmap?
Thank you for your time.

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

Re: Several questions

Postby KAMIKADzE » Tue 2021.02.02, 17:05

CryptoNode » Tue 2021.02.02, 15:35 wrote:I have several questions about Invocoin.

First of all Invo is not a coin, it is a form of currency, but not a coin. Also Invo is a codename, it might not end up with this name on release, but it seems like it'll stick.
CryptoNode » Tue 2021.02.02, 15:35 wrote:I think this is the correct place to ask?

Yes this is the correct place for all discussions related to Launcher Network, including Invo.
CryptoNode » Tue 2021.02.02, 15:35 wrote:Why there is no separate section for Invocoin?

I don't think that it's needed at this moment. If Invo will become popular enough to get a lot of threads about it then I'll easily add an extra dedicated subforum. Invo is a part of Launcher Network and will be developed alongside, so I think that it's natural to have all of the relevant discussions in 1 place, at least for the development time period.
CryptoNode » Tue 2021.02.02, 15:35 wrote:Why you have not wrote about it on bitcointalk and similarly themed social networks? Do you need help in advocation?

It's not on time, not that I plan to post ads in the future anyway, but as of now it would cause more harm than good. Invo is nowhere near being close to release, it's in early development stage, many things might change (e.g.: I have decided to avoid using part of the password and will probably use a selectable 3-key signing system; also considering early testing release with PoA instead of PoS, but I might ditch blockchain on the way there and might use some other consensus mechanism at all), so "potential investors", that will jump over from those sites, will very likely get disappointed with either the long development time or the changes on the way there. Despite the fact that all of it was stated from the very beginning in the initial post, there is a high chance that "disappointed visitors" will then spread the hatred toward Invo and Launcher as whole. I'd like to avoid that as much as possible, so I'll appreciate if you'll not spread any form of advertisement regarding Invo until its release (it's OK to mention it here and there, but don't make it sound like people should invest in it). Userbase is not needed at this point in time and no one should invest in Invo with expectations to make huge profits on it (as stated in FAQ#8).
CryptoNode » Tue 2021.02.02, 15:35 wrote:Do you plan airdrops?

No. As I've mentioned in the initial post - there will be ways to get Invo for free, through various puzzles, event, etc., but all of them will involve some form of interaction, giveaways are not planned.
CryptoNode » Tue 2021.02.02, 15:35 wrote:Will there be roadmap?

Most likely no. There are no supervisors. It might appear if there will be a huge investor(s) that will invest under condition of adding and following the roadmap. That said - I plan to post from time to time regarding the progress, when there will be some.
CryptoNode » Tue 2021.02.02, 15:35 wrote:Thank you for your time.

Thanks for the interest in Invo, it'll take me a while to release it, but stay tuned.

Return to "Network"