Your Ad could be here.
Donate to support DoTA forum and Launcher development.

Happy New 2023 Year!

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

Happy New 2023 Year!

Postby KAMIKADzE » Sat 2022.12.31, 10:00

If I had to describe 2022 in one word then it would be the word "surreal". While I expected most of the things that happened in the world to happen, I did not imagine that some of it would take up the form of the weird mix of 1984 and The Lord of the Rings...well...what a time to be alive, I must say. It definitely did shake things up a bit. With that said, you might start to wonder what I expect of 2023, right? While it seems like the first half of the year will be a straight up continuation of 2022, I do wonder what will happen thereafter, there are so many factors and undecided choices to consider, so let's all wish it to go through the good path and do what you can to make that happen!

As always, thank you for continuing to be a part of our DoTA community. Special thanks to LithStud and buzarini for continued self-devotion to BDO community.

My best wishes and Happy New Year, to all of our forum members and visitors! See you in the next year *THUMBUP*
Happy New 2023 Year! *FIREWORK*

LithStud
Creator
Creator
Druid
Druid
Honor: 20
BDO: Tamer
: BDO RU Translator
Medals: 1

Re: Happy New 2023 Year!

Postby LithStud » Sat 2022.12.31, 20:54

Happy New 2023! Lets hope it brings some calm to the world (tho i wouldn't bet on it *lol* )

It sure is surreal to think it been already 5 years of weekly patches - time sure flies. Looking at 2022 (ignoring health issues, i am spending my holidays with rather heavy flu) it was rather good year personally.

So thanks again to all using my patches and KAMIKADzE for running this forum *THUMBSUP2*

Lets meet again in 2023!

Return to "News&Changes"