Your Ad could be here.
Donate to support DoTA forum and Launcher development.

Administration Contact/Email problem

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

Administration Contact/Email problem

Postby KAMIKADzE » Sat 2016.08.13, 15:30

I've been notified recently about the problem with "Contact us" page not forwarding mail to administration.

I can reproduce and confirm the issue. Moreover currently you cannot send any mail to me via "send mail" feature. I've started the investigation, meanwhile please use PM or if you're not registered send your mail directly at (removed, since issue was resolved, read the last post).

All other users were/are not affected by this issue. It is most likely related to my email provider, but I'm not 100% sure about that yet.

I'll try to fix this issue asap, thanks for your report *THANKS*

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner

Re: Administration Contact/Email problem

Postby KAMIKADzE » Sat 2016.08.13, 17:00

Just a quick update. The issue was with the host, not email provider. It is not resolved yet, but at least I know who is responsible. All mails were holded on "technical" mail address, I'm currently in the process of checking them(74 mails)...that will take quite a while =D

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Re: Administration Contact/Email problem

Postby KAMIKADzE » Sat 2016.08.13, 17:18

This issue has been resolved. I've removed mail address from the first post in this thread, contact feature works fine again. *BUNNY*

Return to "News&Changes"