Your Ad could be here.
Donate to support DoTA forum and Launcher development.

Registration activation mail fails to send

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

Registration activation mail fails to send

Postby KAMIKADzE » Thu 2016.09.29, 07:35

As the title says, currently there is the issue with registration mail not being send to some of the new members, other than that all other mail-related features seems to be working fine *ONIONTHROWINANGER* . I will try to investigate and find what causes this specific issue, meanwhile please use Contact us page to notify me about your newly "almost registered" account, I will manually activate it.

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

Re: Registration activation mail fails to send

Postby KAMIKADzE » Thu 2016.10.06, 11:16

So I've work-arounded this issue earlier today and it should be fine now.

Basically host of the server, where our forum is hosted, decided to make some changes on their server, without notifying me in any way, and prohibited the way of mail sending, in which it was done previously. I have no idea why every other mail feature worked fine then, but hey it somehow did. Support could at least tell me that from the very beginning, but no...

This is not the first issue with this host, but I'm not considering move to another host yet. With the current setup it shouldn't be that big of a deal for you anyway (maybe a downtime for a couple of hours), but I'll make sure to notify you beforehand if I'll decide to.

Return to "News&Changes"