Your Ad could be here.
Donate to support DoTA forum and Launcher development.

Another update regarding DDoS attacks

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

Another update regarding DDoS attacks

Postby KAMIKADzE » Tue 2022.08.09, 18:44

As usual, there's nothing to worry about, DDoS protection measures from China/Singapore are still up, attempts do persist till this day (although their scale is significantly lower these days), I have no plans regarding lifting the extra protection measures.
The main reason for this post is just to reiterate that everything is fine, even though that I'm busy and not that active here, usually I'm somewhere around to quickly respond if anything extraordinary would happen, but in the few upcoming days I will be away for longer periods of time, and that of itself wouldn't be worthy of a post, if not for the fact, that recently there was a probing attack from Moscow...That said, I don't think that this is a preparation for DDoS attempt, and even if it would be - it should have already happened by now in that case, so I haven't added it to the "extra protection measures list" yet, but if I'm wrong and the forum will happen to go down for a bit - don't worry, it'll be back up and running. Technically I could add it temporarily to the list, but I don't feel like it's necessary as of now, and it's not like I'll be away for days at a time, just informing you about a tiny possibility of slight downtime.

Return to "News&Changes"