Your Ad could be here.
Donate to support DoTA forum and Launcher development.

Working on v0.6g

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

Working on v0.6g

Postby KAMIKADzE » Sun 2016.07.17, 01:29

Just a small update on what you should expect in v0.6g.

By a popular demand I've added the ability to get "Full languagedata".
For a patching itself, as well as modding, I want to add external scheme of languagedata, that will be used for languagedata (kinda obvious isn't it?). I'm not sure yet if I'll include that in v0.6g, but the work on it started. What does that mean to you?:
  • If you're an average user that clicks patch button in simple tab - pretty much nothing, only that there will be one more file in the program folder that you shouldn't delete. =D
  • If you're a modder/patch creator/etc. - this is one more step on removing dependency on my existence. Basically this means that you'll be able to keep up with languagedata changes even without program updates. In the future when I'll add projects you'll be able to specify your own scheme in the project, so that there will be no need to replace the default scheme.

Regarding Project/Mods auto-updates - haven't done any progress on that, so I've no idea if I'll unlock it in v0.6g. Simply no time + there's more demand towards other features, but you can be sure that it will come faster than the projects themselves.

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

Re: Working on v0.6g

Postby KAMIKADzE » Fri 2016.07.22, 09:16

Finally I've added scheme. I'll explain how to work with it shortly after release, which will be today. I still need to finish a couple of tests before it will go live.

Return to "Launcher"