Your Ad could be here.
Donate to support DoTA forum and Launcher development.

Working on v0.7b

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

Re: Working on v0.7b

Postby KAMIKADzE » Wed 2017.01.25, 10:49

jicsmart wrote:here it is

Try to set "KR Paz SF" to "0" in BDO Patcher settings and let me know how that worked out.

P.S. Reported as working setting by another volunteer. I'll change it to be default setting in the next version.
P.P.S. I'll upload v0.7a3 after I'll finish JP Patch notes. It'll contain this change, one fix and a public test of RU auto-patch (more on that in the release post).

jicsmart
Wisp
Wisp
Honor: 6
Medals: 2

Postby jicsmart » Wed 2017.01.25, 12:18

KAMIKADzE wrote:

Try to set "KR Paz SF" to "0" in BDO Patcher settings and let me know how that worked out.

P.S. Reported as working setting by another volunteer. I'll change it to be default setting in the next version.
P.P.S. I'll upload v0.7a3 after I'll finish JP Patch notes. It'll contain this change, one fix and a public test of RU auto-patch (more on that in the release post).

Confirmed. It works. [ 0.6h4 ]
*THUMBSUP2*

ps. seem 4 files in prestringtable work again no need mod .meta[don't sure]

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner

Postby KAMIKADzE » Wed 2017.01.25, 13:37

jicsmart wrote:
KAMIKADzE wrote:

Confirmed. It works. [ 0.6h4 ]
*THUMBSUP2*

ps. seem 4 files in prestringtable work again no need mod .meta[don't sure]

Interesting info. Didn't get how come you'r unsure though.

buzarini
Creator
Creator
Peon
Peon
Honor: 20
: Tester BDO TR Volunteer BDO SEA Volunteer BDO TH Volunteer BDO RU Translator BDO EU/NA Translator
Medals: 6

Postby buzarini » Wed 2017.01.25, 15:29

KAMIKADzE wrote:Interesting info. Didn't get how come you'r unsure though.

Today lifted restrictions on the folder "prestringtable". This works for Russia, Europe and Korea. I can not check Japan.

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Wed 2017.01.25, 17:03

buzarini wrote:
KAMIKADzE wrote:Interesting info. Didn't get how come you'r unsure though.

Today lifted restrictions on the folder "prestringtable". This works for Russia, Europe and Korea. I can not check Japan.

JP had no update, so there's nothing to check. =D
Anyway good news. I'll still keep the alternative methods alive, just in case.

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Sat 2017.02.18, 22:30

Added FEX (File extraction) Scheme today. I'll try to explain briefly what it will be used for:
  • What it does? - It contains information for the RAW files extraction. There will be 2 schemes - 1 internal (uneditable), which will contain the usual things extracted with "Get RAW" function (languagedata, full languagedata, etc.) and 1 external (can be added on need), which can be used to extract other files that you might need for your translation (for example languagedata_original).
  • In what way I'll be able to create it? - It will be editable similarly to Schemes. I'll post an example with all details once it will be out. Just one thing to note - there shouldn't be any duplicate names, as they'll be used by Get RAW function, so that it will know exactly what it needs to extract.
  • Will it be possible to extract this with "Get RAW" button? - Yes. Also there will be auto-populated Checkboxes for each and every file, so you'll be able to manage what you need without constantly editing FEX Scheme.
  • Will it be possible to extract this with new Projects and use in their merging? - Also yes. As a Project creator you can call Get RAW function, then you can use the extracted files in your merging.
Added chat filter to the internal FEX Scheme. You will be able to patch this file only with Force or the future Repack patching.

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Thu 2017.03.02, 05:43

TW finally got THAT change. Now you need to set TW Paz SF setting to 0 in order for it to be readable.
I'll change default value of this setting to 0 in the next Launcher version.

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Tue 2017.03.07, 17:32

I was very busy in the past days, to the point that I just logged in BDO few times for Black Spirit's Adventure and Market, but I finally took a time and searched for the location of Chat name localization (chat names when you press Enter) and "Target" (the thing above quest mobs, etc.). I've located them and I'll add them to extraction as well as patching, but both of them will require Force patching at the very least. It won't be publicly released yet, but you'll see it in my JP package soon™, I'll split it into "JP Safe" and "JP Full" packages, the later one will contain patched meta and the replacement files, so if you're translating for JP and want to jump on that wagon soon™ then you might simply use meta from my patch, and then replace everything else with whatever you want to form your patch. As for the other servers, I'll take a look at them later, most likely they're at exactly same location there, but who knows.
Other than that I'm also considering wildcard for external FEX, most likely I'll add it with limitation of 1 wildcard (e.g. you'll be able to extract all txt files like that - "*.txt"), maybe I'll expand it to multiple wildcards, but not at this point in time.

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Wed 2017.03.15, 02:42

Launcher v0.7a5 dev is no longer available

Why would you use this over the other versions?:
-You're using the advanced tab. Basically FEX scheme is there, so you can Get only those RAW files that you need + few new ones mentioned in this thread (external is also there, but there's currently no build-in way to load it into Launcher, so just imagine that it's not there yet). FEX scheme also allows to modify meta accordingly to your patch requirements, including the new files (same goes for the external FEX, but as you already got it - not in this version).

Now why wouldn't you want this over the other versions?:
-Rechecked only for JP server (probably the others work in the same way, but I'm not 100% sure).
-There's a bug with RAW extraction, which occurs when you get FullLanguagedata - basically some other files might be extracted with 0B size *HORSERIDER* , so recheck file sizes after extraction.

Why it's not on the release thread?:
-See "Now why wouldn't you want this over the other versions?" above^.
-There's no need for me to hear reports of Get RAW bug, which I'm aware of and probably know the reason as well, over and over again. Feel free to report anything else though.

Why I've released this?:
-On request.

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Sat 2017.03.25, 18:52

I've applied a couple of fixes for Launcher v0.7a5 dev, related to extraction and force patching with FEX. You can redownload it through the same link. It also shipped with the latest scheme and KAMI project.

Return to "Launcher"