KAMIKADzE
Shade
Shade
Honor: 3068
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

FAQ

Postby KAMIKADzE » Sat 2011.01.15, 13:13

1. Can you explain Points?
    Currently points serve no real point =D you can count them just like postcount =D On a serious side of notes - points might get some points =D in the future.
    Points can be obtained from various actions on the forum (daily login, posts, etc.) and/or tips/donations from other members of the forum, which they might give you out of their own Points for some helpful posts or anything else that they appreciated.
  2. Can you explain Honor?
    Honor can be increased or decreased by other members of the forum and basically represent how honorable are you. Huge amount of honor (compared to other members of the forum) will feature you in the Honor Toplist, while negative honor will result in more precise look on you from the moderation side of things, and might even result in some restrictions.
  3. Can you explain Gold?
    Gold is a virtual currency, which your can obtain by donating $, by doing some specific tasks for the forum, some events, etc..
    In the future Gold will be used as a currency in the forum shop, that should come sometime in the future (no idea when). Currently Gold can be used to put your ads on this forum, if you're into that.
    All received $ will go toward whatever you donated for (Launcher, my YT videos, forum, music etc., e.g. let's say someone will donate 1k$ for specific BDO guide, if I can and I'm fine with creation of such guide - guess what I'll be doing next =D ), and on top of that you get Gold which you can use as you like or stack it for the future use/showoff, and on top of that you can join Donator group, unless you're against it, which will give you a couple of perks.
Last edited by KAMIKADzE on Sun 2017.08.06, 22:21, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “FAQ”