Your Ad could be here.
Donate to support DoTA forum and Launcher development.

Ocean video?

KAMIKADzE's Channels
Margo
Acolyte
Acolyte
Honor: 5
BDO: Tamer
: Tester
Medals: 1

Ocean video?

Postby Margo » Tue 2019.10.29, 23:37

Do you plan to make video about Ocean, or you don't want to be youtuber anymore and do only pearl shop videos?

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

Re: Ocean video?

Postby KAMIKADzE » Wed 2019.10.30, 00:40

Margo wrote:Do you plan to make video about Ocean, or you don't want to be youtuber anymore and do only pearl shop videos?

1 video is already in "shooting stage" (recorded ~60% of what I planned to), it'll be called something like "Exploring Okillua's Eye, Crow's Nest, 「Old Moon」 Guild's Medium Sailboat" (actual name might be different). Maybe I'll throw there those nearby islands as well, depends on the length of the cut footage, but I definitely don't plan to include all of the barter NPCs as that will make this video way too long. Anyway stay tuned for that one, probably I'll release it sometime during this week, unless there will be something huge in today's patch.

Other than that^ I don't plan anything at the moment, but who knows, though note that more than likely I won't make any sort of a guide for the ocean content, guides just take too much time to make and get quickly outdated if I won't do them fast enough (still have my old projects of Farming and other life skills from like 3 years ago *lol* that were never finished), I simply don't have the time for it (couldn't even find enough of time to record new islands in whole week =D ) + I'm not personally interested in making guides (obviously I don't need my own guides + there are no monetary gains or pretty much any kind of support at all), I'd rather spend that time playing the actual game.

Return to "KAMIKADzE"