Your Ad could be here.
Donate to support DoTA forum and Launcher development.

Why does it takes you so long to upload complete game review?

KAMIKADzE's Channels
RandomYoutubeGuy
Wisp
Wisp
Honor: 2

Why does it takes you so long to upload complete game review?

Postby RandomYoutubeGuy » Tue 2012.08.28, 00:01

I mean this one about darksiders.
Thanks for your answer.

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

Re: Why does it takes you so long to upload complete game review?

Postby KAMIKADzE » Tue 2012.08.28, 01:19

Well what should I start with...
  1. Firstly because I can't play 24/7, sometimes I can't play even 1 minute in a whole day.
  2. When I find time to play it takes a while to go through the game recording it and if the game is not short then most likely I won't finish it on one breath (generally because of point #1).
  3. After that I need to find and select what parts of recorded game should I use.
  4. Then I create a project, edit it, add different effects, cut something, play with sound, etc., etc. For example the project of Episode 8 (the last video I have uploaded):
  5. Then it renders for some time.
  6. After it is done I check again the final product if everything is correct (sometimes it can give dark screen on parts of video or some other glitches because of various things, also I can miss something), and if something is wrong I edit the project and render it once more, then check it again.
  7. And now I start uploading with my not that high uploading speed, it takes a while to upload FullHD content. On this stage if something goes wrong I should reupload it as YouTube doesn't let you continue broken upload. Also on this stage I add description to the video.
  8. After it is uploaded I add links, etc.
  9. And finally the video goes to your subscription list (if you're subscribed), if not then you find it elsewhere.
So yeah it is not that fast and easy as some people think it is, unless you make letsplays and have a good UP speed, then you can upload whole lot of videos per day.

PW
Wisp
Wisp

Postby PW » Tue 2013.01.22, 19:19

KAMIKADzE wrote:Well what should I start with...
  1. Firstly because I can't play 24/7, sometimes I can't play even 1 minute in a whole day.
  2. When I find time to play it takes a while to go through the game recording it and if the game is not short then most likely I won't finish it on one breath (generally because of point #1).
  3. After that I need to find and select what parts of recorded game should I use.
  4. Then I create a project, edit it, add different effects, cut something, play with sound, etc., etc. For example the project of Episode 8 (the last video I have uploaded):
  5. Then it renders for some time.
  6. After it is done I check again the final product if everything is correct (sometimes it can give dark screen on parts of video or some other glitches because of various things, also I can miss something), and if something is wrong I edit the project and render it once more, then check it again.
  7. And now I start uploading with my not that high uploading speed, it takes a while to upload FullHD content. On this stage if something goes wrong I should reupload it as YouTube doesn't let you continue broken upload. Also on this stage I add description to the video.
  8. After it is uploaded I add links, etc.
  9. And finally the video goes to your subscription list (if you're subscribed), if not then you find it elsewhere.
So yeah it is not that fast and easy as some people think it is, unless you make letsplays and have a good UP speed, then you can upload whole lot of videos per day.

=o

OneMoreNaab
Wisp
Wisp
Honor: 0

Postby OneMoreNaab » Wed 2013.10.09, 19:10

HAHA ungrateful hobby =D

PW
Wisp
Wisp

Postby PW » Fri 2014.02.28, 13:59

OneMoreNaab wrote:HAHA ungrateful hobby =D

+1 so true

Return to "KAMIKADzE"