Your Ad could be here.
Donate to support DoTA forum and Launcher development.

Risen 3: Titan Lords - August 2014!

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

Re: Risen 3: Titan Lords - August 2014!

Postby KAMIKADzE » Wed 2014.07.23, 15:58

Added newly released feature trailer in the first post. It will give you quite some info on what to expect from this game. Just must watch!

RocketBarrage
Acolyte
Acolyte
Honor: 10
Mood: Great

Postby RocketBarrage » Sat 2014.08.02, 08:22

KAMIKADzE wrote:Added newly released feature trailer in the first post. It will give you quite some info on what to expect from this game. Just must watch!

Thank you for that one, it makes me feel better, mechanics looks great, now lets cross our fingers and hope that it will have awesome story as always :)

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner

Postby KAMIKADzE » Tue 2014.08.12, 16:21

Added newly released factions trailer in the first post.

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Thu 2014.08.14, 18:00

Added newly released launch trailer in the first post. Going to play right about now! =D

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Thu 2014.08.21, 03:25

Quickly my thoughts (just finished):
- Overall the best out of all 3 Risen games.
- Well made fractions, though they do not interact and influence as much as I expect them to.
- Storyline worse than in Risen 1. Side-stories are far more interesting.
- Finally proper last boss fight, though boss is too easy and goes down in few seconds if you've explored everything before and have all skills and stats, related to your playstyle, maxed...
- Still one stupid Titan-"fight"
- Introduced sea fights, for now only boarding by mission and "kill it with fire" sea monster as well by mission only, nevertheless the last one is interesting.
- Graphics almost same as Risen 2.
- A lot of artifacts and buried treasures.
- Tons of references to 1st and 2nd Risen, some dialogs doesn't even include something like "Oh I know you" or smth like that, you are forced to ask "who are you?"...(well 1 spoiler - you're playing with a new hero that's why it is expected that you don't know anyone...even though... - but that will be one more spoiler).

Nope this is not going to turn in any sort of review, those are just main tags to those familiar with Risen game line, without unexpected hard-spoilers.

RocketBarrage
Acolyte
Acolyte
Honor: 10
Mood: Great

Postby RocketBarrage » Thu 2014.08.21, 13:24

KAMIKADzE wrote:Quickly my thoughts (just finished):
- Well made fractions, though they do not interact and influence as much as I expect them to.
- Finally proper last boss fight, though boss is too easy and goes down in few seconds if you've explored everything before and have all skills and stats, related to your playstyle, maxed...
- Introduced sea fights, for now only boarding by mission and "kill it with fire" sea monster as well by mission only, nevertheless the last one is interesting.
- Tons of references to 1st and 2nd Risen, some dialogs doesn't even include something like "Oh I know you" or smth like that, you are forced to ask "who are you?"...(well 1 spoiler - you're playing with a new hero that's why it is expected that you don't know anyone...even though... - but that will be one more spoiler).

Nope this is not going to turn in any sort of review, those are just main tags to those familiar with Risen game line, without unexpected hard-spoilers.

Indeed good game gucho :) already played it. Would be great to see your full video-review on games like this before I play as I do agree almost on every position, except that storyline is worse, as for me - all 3 games have equally interesting storyline.

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Thu 2014.08.21, 17:18

RocketBarrage wrote:
KAMIKADzE wrote:Quickly my thoughts (just finished):

Indeed good game gucho :) already played it. Would be great to see your full video-review on games like this before I play as I do agree almost on every position, except that storyline is worse, as for me - all 3 games have equally interesting storyline.

For tons of personal reasons (most of which were posted by myself in the Forum section) I won't do any review that require a lot of time.
As for the storyline, well it's obviously personal opinion :)

Return to "Other games"