Your Ad could be here.
Donate to support DoTA forum and Launcher development.

ELEX

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

ELEX

Postby KAMIKADzE » Fri 2015.07.10, 21:46

Piranha Bytes' next game will be ELEX, scheduled to be released in winter 2016/2017 on PC and console platforms.
This time up they have united with Nordic Games, let's see what will come out from this union.
Site promoting the game is already up and can be found here:

Newer info:
1) Confirmed release date - 17.10.2017.
2) Some newly released and older trailers:

3) Search ELEX on YouTube, you can find there quite a few alpha gameplays if you're interested...let's say it like that - it looks a bit junky and badly-animated, initially, considering older PB titles, I thought that it was just unfinished representation for the purpose of spreading the word, but the release is close and newer footage seems the same as the ones you can find from the previous year, graphics got a bit better, but in the end their titles were never about graphics to begin with, still looks kind of meeh due to the bad animation, I'm still going to play it at least for the PB story, but I'll throw it there just for your thoughts, as of now it looks worse than Risen.

By the way, regarding my wondering in the previous ELEX video - for some reason the game consumes 99% of my primary GPU, regardless of what is happening on the screen, no lags, no substantial FPS drops whatsoever, just some weird game engine I guess, so I've simply left graphics maxed-out.

There's no penalty for death (obviously other than the death itself), moreover there is an achievement for dying, which I have yet to unlock, so feel free to die as much as you want, just don't forget to save periodically.

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner

Re: ELEX - winter 2016/1017

Postby KAMIKADzE » Fri 2015.07.10, 21:58

Some answers directly from staff can be foundHERE. You can also ask questions on the very same board if you wish to do so.

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Re: ELEX

Postby KAMIKADzE » Sat 2017.06.10, 16:12

Just a small update on this game. Check the main post.

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Thu 2017.07.20, 22:14

Added the newest trailer to the main post. Unfortunately seems like the game will be released with that bad animation, and although PB claimed that they will improve animation up until the release date, I can't see any descent changes to it.

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Mon 2017.10.16, 13:51

Added Launch trailer to the bottom of the main post. Hopefully I'll find some time to play it in the nearest future =D
Maybe I'll also record some review, or something else, since IDK when I'll play through it, probably by that time there will be tons of reviews anyway. Won't promise anything, but I'm 99% sure that I'll do something on it.

Return to "Other games"