Your Ad could be here.
Donate to support DoTA forum and Launcher development.

I'm Back Probably

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

I'm Back Probably

Postby KAMIKADzE » Sun 2013.04.14, 13:46

03:06 JAN 06, 2013 - Ticket created.

It took them more than 4 month to solve the problem with my titles and give me back access to my Account.
Just lol.

The story actually begins when Blade Dancer was introduced. I saved my main char with Nickname KAMIKADzE for it on 20th lvl to get it when it will come.
So it comes, I get BD, and guess what? - my main char is missing titles...so I made a ticket on the 06.01.2013 to get those titles.
Now guess what? After that ticket I couldn't login anymore.
So as supposed I go straight to change pass and it says that I can't change due to the fact that entered info is incorrect, the next step was to try a feature that sends my ID on the Email that is allied with it, and guess what? Yes it send correct ID needed to change pass on correct Email that is needed to change pass = ??? WTF?

So I was forced to make 1 more acc to send 1 more ticket about the problem caused by the ticket sent from my main acc...
After some time the ticket is marked as resolved even though it is not.
Then I go to the forum to ask what shall I do next (forget about c9 or ???)? The answer was => send one more ticket.
So I go send one more ticket about ticket that was about ticket...and guess what? It got marked as "under investigation" and after 2 month it was still the same.
Probably someone else would forget about the idea to get back his acc, but well, I go spam forum again and they say to send one more ticket...obviously I didn't, and well I won't repost here my forum posts there but I have given very understandable post there.

So I just forgot about this VERY unprofessional Webzen support.

And today I got mail that they have taken a time just to change my pass in their database (which is a deal of less than 1 minute in case they use some common DB), so now I can actually enter, but they still haven't resolved my "missing titles" problem...

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner

Re: I'm Back Probably

Postby KAMIKADzE » Sun 2013.04.14, 14:17

So seems like they made some small rollback, I even got my nationality flag changed, let's see what will be further, when I ask about titles.

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Re: I'm Back Probably

Postby KAMIKADzE » Sun 2013.04.14, 14:28

And I can't change the temp pass -_-
Password change NOT complete due to temporary system failure. Please try again after few minutes.

Return to "News & Info"