Your Ad could be here.
Donate to support DoTA forum and Launcher development.

[Update] 09.10.2013

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

[Update] 09.10.2013

Postby KAMIKADzE » Wed 2013.10.09, 18:04

Dungeon: Sangent Ruins
The ancient Sangent Ruins is now available for players and they can now continue to search for Sade and work to determine her mission. Do you have what it takes to take on one of greatest monsters ever created?

UI:
-New Mission Guide has been added to help newer players find quest destinations. This is only available outside of dungeons.
-Increased the size of the friends and block list to 100

Gameplay:
-Update Max Soul Rank to 22
  • Level 21
  1. + 1 Custom Skill Slot (total 3)
  2. + 1 Boost to all stats (total +5)
  3. Soul Material capacity can be increased to Level 35
  • Level 22
  1. Experience Point Boost to level 35
  2. +1 Custom Skill Slot (total 4)
-Added new Class Specialties at level 45 and 50

Character Salon
-You can now change your appearance of your character by visiting the Character Salon found in Illfalo.
  • The salon will allow you to customize your Face, Hair, and Hair color.

Voice Customization
-The Character Salon Shop Clerk will exchange Voice tickets from the Voice Spheres to allow you to customize the voice you use in game.

OneMoreNaab
Wisp
Wisp
Honor: 0

Re: [Update] 09.10.2013

Postby OneMoreNaab » Wed 2013.10.09, 18:26

So you say it is worth giving a try for this game? And if I will, what class/race should I go with?

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

Re: [Update] 09.10.2013

Postby KAMIKADzE » Thu 2013.10.10, 18:06

OneMoreNaab wrote:So you say it is worth giving a try for this game? And if I will, what class/race should I go with?

If this doesn't discourage you then yes it is worth. I haven't played as a mage, and I doubt I will (mb for some skill to grab from that class but surely not rolling with it as main). So beside mages from basic classes you can start with there is either thief or fighter both of which are pretty equal to some point, on one hand thief is better on the other hand fighter:
-Survivability - fighter is better in this case, more def, healing skill (and especially if you're going with shield).
-Escape - thief stays alive even in worst cases (you have invisibility, other classes can also get it from yours but it won't be as good as it is on thief).
-Dmg - hard to choose here fighter is more stable dmg, on the other hand thief deals way higher dmg but you need to be at back (or at least sides) of enemy, which ain't that easy after first hit.
-Reachbox/Hitbox - reachbox is way better with fighter (especially spear or 2H sword) it is great for giant and flying mobs, as for the hitbox if you'll go with thief as a Porkul it will be very small.
-Opening chests/avoiding traps - thief all the way.
-PvP - thief, unless you go face to face with fighter in that case fighter gonna win.
-Also fighter - mass dmg, stuns while thief - traps and blows.

So all in all it depends on playstyle. As for the race - for fighter either Human or Dwarf (Dwarf is better if you'll want to get Priest skills, Human on the other hand is better for getting Thief skills), and for the Thief you should go with Porkul if you're sure that you wanna be thief in the end, if you're unsure in any then you should roll with Human as it is mostly balanced and can roll to any class.

Return to "News & Info"