Your Ad could be here.
Donate to support DoTA forum and Launcher development.

What's with this game?

RocketBarrage
Acolyte
Acolyte
Honor: 10
Mood: Great

What's with this game?

Postby RocketBarrage » Tue 2014.08.12, 09:30

Looked at this game in last few days, it got me interested a bit. So what with this story of closing this game? New servers? New company took it? Or what?

All that I can see is that site is already down.

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

Re: What's with this game?

Postby KAMIKADzE » Tue 2014.08.12, 16:29

RocketBarrage wrote:Looked at this game in last few days, it got me interested a bit. So what with this story of closing this game? New servers? New company took it? Or what?

All that I can see is that site is already down.

I'd say the last one (e.g. - "Or what"). For now there is no info neither from SOE, neither from devs, nor any company out there mentioned anything related to comeback of this game, though developers still develop it for JP publisher and you can play it there - http://www.wizardry-online.jp (of course if it doesn't bother you that it is in Japanese language and you'll need to use Japanese IP by whichever method you want, though I'm not 100% sure on the last one, because I haven't tried it, and even if - it is still lesser problem than learning Japanese symbols).

Return to "Tavern"