Your Ad could be here.
Donate to support DoTA forum and Launcher development.

BDO RU - Fresh start (aka full wipe) cancelled

LithStud
Creator
Creator
Druid
Druid
Honor: 20
BDO: Tamer
: BDO RU Translator
Medals: 1

Re: BDO RU - Fresh start (aka full wipe) cancelled

Postby LithStud » Wed 2018.10.24, 18:19

Still after all the shenanigans GN and PA pulled there is no rush (easy till 11.22 at least)

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

Postby KAMIKADzE » Wed 2018.10.24, 18:35

LithStud wrote:Still after all the shenanigans GN and PA pulled there is no rush (easy till 11.22 at least)

Yeah, I even heard that some of the top tier BDO RU players went completely missing, after the initial fresh start announcement.
Surely there's no need to hurry, but for those that want a later trasfer I would advice to:
  1. Keep an eye on the new BDO RU site/forum and investigate further to know for sure if there won't be any additional bonuses for those that transfer prior to the server launch.
  2. Create PA BDO RU account at least few days before transferring, just in case there will be any problems with registration =D

Naubady
NOOB
NOOB
Honor: 0

Postby Naubady » Sat 2018.12.15, 00:27

Its fun when you apply for the transfer and you still dont have it gone through... im already waiting close to a week and i aint gonna start everything a new =.= even tho i didnt have anything good on there but still all the progress getting resetted for their own I Love DoTA! up aint cool :/

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

Postby KAMIKADzE » Sat 2018.12.15, 01:37

Naubady wrote:Its fun when you apply for the transfer and you still dont have it gone through... im already waiting close to a week and i aint gonna start everything a new =.= even tho i didnt have anything good on there but still all the progress getting resetted for their own I Love DoTA! up aint cool :/

They'll clearly do it periodically in bulk, not for every specific user. That was one of the reasons why I recommended to apply for transfer before 22.11, as that was the only clearly stated date, now you'll need to wait for a bunch of people to apply. They'll probably do it during some maintenance.

Return to "News & Info"