Your Ad could be here.
Donate to support DoTA forum and Launcher development.

[JP] 28.01.2019 Patch Notes

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

[JP] 28.01.2019 Patch Notes

Postby KAMIKADzE » Mon 2019.01.28, 07:06

Shadow Arena-related fixes:
  • Fixed issue with inability to load settings.
  • Fixed issue with removed Average tab.
  • Fixed to display ranking even if you haven't played more than 30 games.
    ※However, ranking will be displayed only for the top 100 Solo/Team places.
  • Fixed problem with Quick Slots resetting after pressing the 「Don't show today」 button on Shadow Arena banner (FINALLY).

o100
NOOB
NOOB
Honor: 0

Re: [JP] 28.01.2019 Patch Notes

Postby o100 » Mon 2019.01.28, 13:31

What is your opinion on new crescent temple monsters?

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

Re: [JP] 28.01.2019 Patch Notes

Postby KAMIKADzE » Mon 2019.01.28, 14:58

o100 wrote:What is your opinion on new crescent temple monsters?

Short answer: garbage.

Longer answer: I have tried to farm them, and for as long time as I could force myself to farm them they were pure garbage in every possible way. Maybe I was just unlucky as always and your mileage may vary, but for me:
  • EXP rating: Bad for lvl 62+.
  • Drop: 3-digit silver per mob and sometimes they dropped traces & remains. Other than that they theoretically should drop Crescent rings and soiled rings, but I haven't managed to drop even a single one, and that time spent on ordinary Crescent Temple mobs would yield me at least 1 soiled and a massive difference in silver due to trash loot.
  • Difficulty: Significantly harder than ordinary mobs (still ezpz for me, no idea why some people on the web compare them to Akuman or Shikuraia...) and considering the drop^ they're just a waste of time (from my experience).
  • What would I recommend?:
    • If ordinary Crescent Temple mobs are kinda tough for you then just keep grinding them.
    • If ordinary Crescent Temple mobs are easy for you and your goal is the ring - try switching to Tushira Ruins for the better ring and Capras for your future.
    • If Crescent Temple & Tushira Ruins are both easy for you and you can stand the new Crescent mobs - try going for Shikuraia Undersea Ruins and the best of the best Tungrad Ring instead.

Return to "News & Info"