Your Ad could be here.
Donate to support DoTA forum and Launcher development.

[JP] Regarding "[EV] Wish in Heaven" Bug

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

[JP] Regarding "[EV] Wish in Heaven" Bug

Postby KAMIKADzE » Wed 2020.01.01, 10:42

In this event Black Spirit tells you to meet Lara near Velia, but Lara is not there. I've tried to restart the game and other things that usually fix disappeared NPCs, but nothing helped. As far as I know no one on JP server was able to meet Lara.
This was a previous year event, but I know that on the other servers it is present and completable, after completion it gives new Wish in Box as a reward, the one that we were able to purchase for 1 Mileage, so I'm not sure if it was actually intended to show up or not, in either way it is a bug. There is no official statement from GMs whatsoever, and most likely we won't see one until tomorrow maintenance.

Maintenance has ended and there's still no official statement regarding this bug.

GMs have confirmed that it was a bug and that this quest was not intended to show up. Since the quest cannot be progressed GMs have asked to forfeit the quest (you're not forced to, nor you're going to get anything for doing so), so you can either forfeit it to free 1 quest slot or wait for possible return of Lara to Velia in the future.

Return to "News & Info"