Your Ad could be here.
Donate to support DoTA forum and Launcher development.

[JP] 07.02.2020 Patch Notes

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

[JP] 07.02.2020 Patch Notes

Postby KAMIKADzE » Fri 2020.02.07, 09:45

There's really not a whole lot of official info on this update other than that they managed to break the Marketplace and fix it.
Basically here's a rough summary:
-Most likely GMs received reports of resurrection text being displayed improperly, and GMs decided to hotfix this text, while managing to break Marketplace since it required adding macro (not just the text, so more game files affected).
-Most likely GMs received reports of broken Marketplace and THERE is official story on how they managed to fix it.
-Now everything is OK and should be working fine, albeit they didn't bother to add missing translation for few buttons alongside of it =D so we might get yet another update, though this time there won't be so much drama as those buttons do not require any macros, just the loc file update.

Unfortunately I've missed all of this drama =D so please correct me if I missed something or were wrong at some point.

Return to "News & Info"