Your Ad could be here.
Donate to support DoTA forum and Launcher development.

Telumian Summer

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

Telumian Summer

Postby KAMIKADzE » Thu 2017.07.13, 22:15

2018:

One more thing that I forgot to mention in this video - you can get reward from 3rd/4th/5th tower on a daily basis (further tower = better reward). Getting 3rd or 4th tower reward ends the rewards for that day, but if you get it from 5th tower then you will be able to get 3rd or 4th tower reward as well (e.g. 2 in total).
There are also invisible platforms, but that's a whole another story.
And yes - I am the Top 9 player at MoS rat race at the moment, but I don't expect to be the first one that will finish it, unless the last part will be extremely difficult so that the time won't matter that much, since I can't go 24/7 at it.

黒い剣士
Honor: 0
BDO: Warrior

Re: BDO - Telumian Summer

Postby 黒い剣士 » Fri 2018.07.06, 22:19

Do you know how to make potion for the first seal of Earth in mos event?

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner

Postby KAMIKADzE » Fri 2018.07.06, 22:43

黒い剣士 wrote:Do you know how to make potion for the first seal of Earth in mos event?

Nope, I haven't looked into it yet. Probably I could, but I'm stuck with 2nd seal since Metal's quests. It takes time to figure things out, and I prefer to spend my free time on the obvious part, which is RNG-gated and requires a lot of my time (regardless of me knowing what else do I need or will need). At this point I'm even unsure if I'll be able to complete 2nd seal before the increase of droprate (possibly coming with the next maintenance), I've grinded for days, and yet I still need 2 more drops from Waragons and 3 from Undeads, both of those spots are terrible grinding spots. *ONIONINBLOODBATH*

黒い剣士
Honor: 0
BDO: Warrior

Postby 黒い剣士 » Sun 2018.07.08, 02:59

KAMIKADzE wrote:
黒い剣士 wrote:Do you know how to make potion for the first seal of Earth in mos event?

Nope, I haven't looked into it yet. Probably I could, but I'm stuck with 2nd seal since Metal's quests. It takes time to figure things out, and I prefer to spend my free time on the obvious part, which is RNG-gated and requires a lot of my time (regardless of me knowing what else do I need or will need). At this point I'm even unsure if I'll be able to complete 2nd seal before the increase of droprate (possibly coming with the next maintenance), I've grinded for days, and yet I still need 2 more drops from Waragons and 3 from Undeads, both of those spots are terrible grinding spots. *ONIONINBLOODBATH*

How's your progress? Seems like no one can find the recipe for the potion.

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Sun 2018.07.08, 03:24

黒い剣士 wrote:
KAMIKADzE wrote:

How's your progress? Seems like no one can find the recipe for the potion.

I'm still at the same point. Spent like 5 hours on Waragons and close to 24 hours on Undeads without a single quest item drop. I've dropped literally whole drop table (ridiculous amount of books that I had to combine and clear, due to the the lack of space, Witch summon scrolls, Mesto Earrings, all sorts of gear with various enhancement lvl, etc. etc.), except the quest items *ROFL*. At this point I've grinded more than I usually do in a whole month, and the most painful thing for me is to look at the EXP bar, because I could've gained so much more EXP from the proper mobs.
I have tried everything - changing channels, grinding on one spot for hours, grinding with low luck, grinding with 5 Luck + Lvl3 Node, with and without event daily quests, and many more. I know that I have a rather bad luck, but this is some next lvl - it feels like I'm trying to get parts for Archaeologist's Map (I'm yet to get even 1 of those, so maybe quest items do have a slightly higher chance =D ).
I won't have as much time to spend starting from Monday, but I'll still try to progress in this quest *RAKE* . That said, unless the quest items drop chance will be increased after maintenance or they'll add quests like "Kill 10k of these mobs to get quest item" - probably I'll keep being RNG-gated for the rest of the event time, so I won't have any time to try figuring out things like the recipe for that potion.

P.S. I hope GMs won't give any other Earth hints and everyone will be stuck with 1st Seal until I somehow mange to drop all of the quest items =D

Return to "Tavern"