Your Ad could be here.
Donate to support DoTA forum and Launcher development.

BDO - Kamasilvia Part 2

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

BDO - Kamasilvia Part 2

Postby KAMIKADzE » Sat 2017.11.04, 21:48

Experience Kamasilvia Part 2 without the need to go there ;D

Usual Kamasivlia items like Elemental Stones, Elementals, etc. drop as well.

Some additional info on Kama Part 2:
I liked Part 2 a whole lot more than Part 1, but in terms of farming it's still of no match with Valencia's Black Desert, for me, at this point in time, so I'm done with it for the nearest future. That said - if your sole aim in farming is to farm Silver (Silver+items) then Kamasilvia Part 2 is a viable place, as it yields ~the same amount of silver per hour (excluding rare items), but on the part of experience - I got ~26% less EXP/hour than I would get in Valencia, which is pretty darn significant, considering that mobs in Kamasilvia are stronger (I'm referring to Gaipilashya and Ronaross here) and even lower lvl mobs in Valencia will give the same amount of silver (excluding items, which apart of Tungrad Belt in Gaipilashya are worse than in Valencia) and more EXP with less effort. Don't get me wrong - it's not that bad and don't come even close to the Magoria continent =D there are quests, new knowledge, new resources, new trading goods and of course Tungrad Belt, it just can't compete with Valencia at the moment, and since it's so far away from there - I will rarely visit Kamasilvia, only when I'll have a lot of free time to play. Also your mileage may vary, especially if you're in a party of lvls 62-63 with full endgame gear close to 300 AP, I have no idea if Gaipilashya is better than Histria or not, and also the lower lvls with worse gear might find Padus competitive comparing to Sausan.

JohnsonG
NOOB
NOOB
Honor: 0

Re: BDO - Kamasilvia Part 2

Postby JohnsonG » Mon 2017.11.20, 17:38

Didn't have the chance to play this patch yet. Damn, I was hoping for some new farming spots.

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

Re: BDO - Kamasilvia Part 2

Postby KAMIKADzE » Mon 2017.11.20, 18:00

JohnsonG wrote:Didn't have the chance to play this patch yet. Damn, I was hoping for some new farming spots.

Well there are quite a few, you can see them in 2nd video. If you don't care about lvling then they're quite good.

Gaipilashya is Kamasilvia's version of Histria.
Ronaross is Kamasilvia's version of average Valencia's desert mobs.
Padus is Kamasilvia's version of Sausan.
Something like that^.

Return to "Tavern"