Your Ad could be here.
Donate to support DoTA forum and Launcher development.

Reworked Blader's Awakening Skills Animation Effects

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

Re: Reworked Blader's Awakening Skills Animation Effects

Postby KAMIKADzE » Wed 2020.04.15, 17:03

Musa wrote:I have seen some tournament recaps, so they already started? Do you have the links to all of the ongoing tournaments?

Yes (Bladers have not yet, they'll play on 18th). Here:
All of the info and links to broadcasters can be found on the relevant tournament page. Just click on broadcasters one by one, some of them have records of past broadcasts, some don't, but all of the matches are available for view as of the time of posting this reply.

Shortly regarding schedule - all 3 servers have matches during same days:
  • 2020.04.11-12 and 2020.04.18-19 everything up to semifinals.
  • 2020.04.25-26 Semifinals and Finals.

Musa
Honor: 0

Postby Musa » Sun 2020.04.19, 23:49

What do you think about the tournament? Was there something that surprised you?

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

Postby KAMIKADzE » Mon 2020.04.20, 00:20

Musa » Sun 2020.04.19, 23:49 wrote:What do you think about the tournament? Was there something that surprised you?

First of all it's not the end of the tournaments yet, so it's too early to make conclusions, but so far I liked them. I have to mention that I mostly watch them past the event (not live), nor do I participate in any, so organization doesn't bother me too much, but I can totally see valid reasons to complain about it (people not showing up, disconnects, etc. etc. that made this tournament more of a waiting time for live viewers, than actual matches time), hopefully PA will improve tournament organization in the future, as there will be simply less and less players willing to join, but those are not the first tournaments, so who knows...

If you're asking just about Bladers, then there was really nothing unexpected for me, just reconfirmation of what I've written in my posts above.
If you're asking overall, then I definitely liked Strikers matches the most, not that there were more skilled players on them than on other classes, it's just that the class itself is well balanced and very forgiving for mistakes made, so it makes matches more interesting to watch. Also liked to watch Wizards a lot, unsurprisingly a lot of good players on those (Wizard is one of the best classes at the moment). Bladers, Warriors and Sorceresses were also interesting, albeit only the last matches (when there were good players on both sides).

The only thing that surprised me was that there were not so many trolls on Shai, I honestly thought that there would be a descent amount of trolls on them, but no, Giants still hold the crown of trolls, and there was even Blader running unpunished with his blade in scabbard =D, fist fights, etc. and all of that not Shais.

Return to "Tavern"