Your Ad could be here.
Donate to support DoTA forum and Launcher development.

Support for SA server?

Perkele
NOOB
NOOB
Honor: 0

Support for SA server?

Postby Perkele » Tue 2017.04.25, 15:48

The client can be downloaded here: https://blackdesert.playredfox.com/blac ... /CCM?idx=0 ,they say is for character creation but have enough content to be in the CBT (Calpheon ~ 30.5 Gb)

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

Re: Support for SA server?

Postby KAMIKADzE » Tue 2017.04.25, 17:35

Official PA website has no info on the availability of SA server, so that's kind of strange, but nevertheless https://blackdesert.playredfox.com seems kind of legit as from what I know they negotiated with redfox somewhere in 2016, still kinda strange why PA hasn't mentioned about the upcoming CBT for it at least somewhere *THINK*

Anyway, that was just as a side note, sure thing I will add support for it, as long as there will be some volunteer that will help me with that, just like with any other server before that (I won't download the client).

Tiny
NOOB
NOOB
Medals: 1

Postby Tiny » Sat 2017.06.03, 07:47

Hello,

I would like to help making an english path for this community. Tried to make an english patch with other tool and didn't succed, I downloaded the SA client and also have NA client, how can I help?

Thanks

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner

Postby KAMIKADzE » Mon 2017.06.05, 19:37

Tiny wrote:Hello,

I would like to help making an english path for this community. Tried to make an english patch with other tool and didn't succed, I downloaded the SA client and also have NA client, how can I help?

Thanks

In case you haven't noticed - I was away for a while. If you're still interested in helping me to add support for SA server, you can start with just a few simple steps:
1) Install the latest version of Launcher.
2) Start Launcher. Locate "Tools" in menu and click "BDO Patcher". Locate "???" in menu and click "GenerateBDOInfo", then select meta file in your game folder (e.g.: for JP that is "GameOn\BlackDesert_live\Paz\pad00000.meta", I have no idea what's the structure of SA client, so it might be something like "BlackDesert\Paz\pad00000.meta", etc.). This will not effect your game in any shape or form so don't worry. It will generate "BDOInfoMain" and "BDOInfoPatch" files, that can be found in "Launcher\BDO\out" folder.
3) Send me "BDOInfoMain" and "BDOInfoPatch" files in PM.
4) I'll give you 1 more task related to automatic-detection of client, while you'll be waiting for the test build, that you will need to test before it will go live. If I'll need anything else I'll also let you know.

Tiny
NOOB
NOOB
Medals: 1

Postby Tiny » Mon 2017.06.05, 23:17

In case you haven't noticed - I was away for a while. If you're still interested in helping me to add support for SA server, you can start with just a few simple steps:
1) Install the latest version of Launcher.
2) Start Launcher. Locate "Tools" in menu and click "BDO Patcher". Locate "???" in menu and click "GenerateBDOInfo", then select meta file in your game folder (e.g.: for JP that is "GameOn\BlackDesert_live\Paz\pad00000.meta", I have no idea what's the structure of SA client, so it might be something like "BlackDesert\Paz\pad00000.meta", etc.). This will not effect your game in any shape or form so don't worry. It will generate "BDOInfoMain" and "BDOInfoPatch" files, that can be found in "Launcher\BDO\out" folder.
3) Send me "BDOInfoMain" and "BDOInfoPatch" files in PM.
4) I'll give you 1 more task related to automatic-detection of client, while you'll be waiting for the test build, that you will need to test before it will go live. If I'll need anything else I'll also let you know.

Hey. I finally managed to create a patch with other tools but if you want i can still help you.

Here is the english Patch: http://www.mediafire.com/file/hf0d6do3vd611ci/PAD03260.rar

Just have to pick spanish as the main language, spanish = english
Last edited by KAMIKADzE on Tue 2017.06.06, 07:56, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Got the file, removed link

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Tue 2017.06.06, 08:19

Tiny wrote:Hey. I finally managed to create a patch with other tools but if you want i can still help you.

Here is the english Patch: http://www.mediafire.com/file/hf0d6do3vd611ci/PAD03260.rar

Just have to pick spanish as the main language, spanish = english

I've send you PM with instructions related to automatic-detection of client.

Also regarding PAZ, is there any tool that has working repacking style? (I haven't heard about any, even though that I have in plans adding that and helped few guys to start their own development in that path, I haven't heard about anyone succeeding so far, not that it will take extremely long time to be developed, but the amount of testing that need to be done is =o , hence why I haven't worked in that direction yet) Or you're just replacing it with PAZ from the other client? (Using PAZs from the other clients isn't reliable in any way, and will definitely not work out the other day, just so that you know and will be prepared for that)

P.S. Since you weren't responding I've released SA support without testing along with the latest Launcher update, so you can test any Launcher version starting from v0.7b3+, when you'll have time (or maybe someone else will, hence the reason why I've released it). It shouldn't have any problems, unless I messed up something. If you'll encounter any problems or errors related to SA server - let me know.

P.P.S. Since Launcher supports SA client now, I'll close this thread.

Return to "BDO Patcher"