Your Ad could be here.
Donate to support DoTA forum and Launcher development.

[JP] KAMI

Patches for Black Desert localization.
anje.lee
Wisp
Wisp
Honor: 0

Re: [JP] ~Official EU/NA

Postby anje.lee » Wed 2017.06.21, 02:50

I can understand how to merge 2 data, but still do not understand how to create a jp patch with base translation "languagedata_jp.txt" since the previous update.
For example, the previous patch included a meta file and three folder "prestringtable, stringtable, ui_texture". After getting the raw version I have the files: languagedata.xlsm, languagedataFull.xlsm, questmon.dds, screenshot_watermark01_japan.dds and a folder "stringtable". Then how to create a new patch. Can you please give me detailed instructions?
Thank you very much.

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

Postby KAMIKADzE » Wed 2017.06.21, 10:55

Updated to v1.0d2.
v1.0e will be up closer to the end of the day or early tomorrow.
anje.lee wrote:I can understand how to merge 2 data, but still do not understand how to create a jp patch with base translation "languagedata_jp.txt" since the previous update.
For example, the previous patch included a meta file and three folder "prestringtable, stringtable, ui_texture". After getting the raw version I have the files: languagedata.xlsm, languagedataFull.xlsm, questmon.dds, screenshot_watermark01_japan.dds and a folder "stringtable". Then how to create a new patch. Can you please give me detailed instructions?
Thank you very much.

I've given you the link where you can find an explanation to most of the needed functionality.
I'm not only busy IRL today, but also this is the day of different clients updates, so there is a whole lot of things that I will be doing in my fairly limited time that I can spare (quite a few people are waiting for those, so try to guess what I'll prioritize).
Just use the updated patch, or go through that link and read, then if you won't understand something specific go ahead and ask. By creating step by step guides for each and every case and/or doing everything instead of you on teamviewer or something like that (believe it or not, but there are people that ask me to patch their game instead of them...) - I simply won't have time to do anything but that =D .

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner

Postby KAMIKADzE » Wed 2017.06.21, 12:03

Updated to v1.0d3.
Another quick update due to game's 2nd update. If you're still in the game - restart to patch your client before applying this patch.

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Re: [JP] KAMI+Official EU/NA (Mix)

Postby KAMIKADzE » Thu 2017.06.22, 04:08

Updated to v1.0e.
Few more fusions with KAMI patch.

hakeemgr
NOOB
NOOB

Postby hakeemgr » Thu 2017.06.29, 13:07

Need help, new Black Desert JP server Update 28/06/2017,sorry if i asking too much, but, if you already work on it, can you share your newest patch :) :)

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Thu 2017.06.29, 15:08

hakeemgr wrote:Need help, new Black Desert JP server Update 28/06/2017,sorry if i asking too much, but, if you already work on it, can you share your newest patch :) :)

Haven't had any time so far, only managed to stay AFK in-game for 3 hours (almost missed the chest) and replied few posts and PMs. Will be busy tomorrow as well. Also IDK how much time it will take me to identify encryption, not the easiest thing to do, so as I mentioned in the main post - I won't give any ETA.
If anyone is willing to help with identifying encryption method then feel free to do so, you can always contact me via PM with your findings, it won't take a lot of time for me to add it to the Launcher once I'll know what to add.

hakeemgr
NOOB
NOOB

Postby hakeemgr » Thu 2017.06.29, 15:21

KAMIKADzE wrote:
hakeemgr wrote:Need help, new Black Desert JP server Update 28/06/2017,sorry if i asking too much, but, if you already work on it, can you share your newest patch :) :)

Haven't had any time so far, only managed to stay AFK in-game for 3 hours (almost missed the chest) and replied few posts and PMs. Will be busy tomorrow as well. Also IDK how much time it will take me to identify encryption, not the easiest thing to do, so as I mentioned in the main post - I won't give any ETA.
If anyone is willing to help with identifying encryption method then feel free to do so, you can always contact me via PM with your findings, it won't take a lot of time for me to add it to the Launcher once I'll know what to add.

Thank you for the respond, i'll be waiting when you post your new update english patch *THUMBSUP2*

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Sun 2017.07.02, 11:26

Updated to v1.1.

Don't forget to read Overloaded pack installation guide.

Hekima
NOOB
NOOB

Postby Hekima » Mon 2017.07.03, 01:03

Hi Kami, pls ignore my earlier post. It works, just need to auto patch and no need to wait :)

Thanks a lot for all the hard work Kami :)

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Mon 2017.07.03, 02:19

Hekima wrote:Hi Kami, pls ignore my earlier post. It works, just need to auto patch and no need to wait :)

Thanks a lot for all the hard work Kami :)

Yep, that's why I told to read the guide =D
np

Return to "Language patches"