Your Ad could be here.
Donate to support DoTA forum and Launcher development.

[All] KAMI

Patches for Black Desert localization.
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

Re: [All] KAMI

Postby KAMIKADzE » Sat 2017.05.20, 03:59

Updated to v3.4b.

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner

Postby KAMIKADzE » Wed 2017.05.24, 08:41

Due to the recent change it will take me some time to move my patch into the new format, meanwhile use Full JP with Official EU/NA translation.
Also note that I'm not sure if I'll manage to update that patch on the next week.

elmo365
Honor: 0

Postby elmo365 » Wed 2017.09.27, 20:19

KAMIKADzE wrote:Due to the recent change it will take me some time to move my patch into the new format, meanwhile use Full JP with Official EU/NA translation.
Also note that I'm not sure if I'll manage to update that patch on the next week.

Hello so there is no more up to date patch?

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Wed 2017.09.27, 20:25

elmo365 wrote:
KAMIKADzE wrote:Due to the recent change it will take me some time to move my patch into the new format, meanwhile use Full JP with Official EU/NA translation.

Hello so there is no more up to date patch?

You've just quoted the link with up-to-date patch =D
This particular patch is partially transferred to the new one. Full transfer will happen when I'll add proper converter between both formats, so until then this patch will hang waiting for its resurrection.
Meanwhile use a weird mix between my patch and EU/NA one, by clicking on the first link above^.

By the way I'm just uploading newer version with more translation, so if you want you can wait few mins to download the latest one.

elmo365

Postby elmo365 » Wed 2017.09.27, 20:28

OK thank you I will wait a bit

Spefix
NOOB
NOOB
BDO: Dark Knight

Postby Spefix » Sat 2018.06.23, 13:53

Hello. When I start my game, it says that the files have been corrupted and I need to restore the data.
Is it because that the patch isn't being updated?
*Sorry for my bad English :(

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Sat 2018.06.23, 14:40

Spefix wrote:Hello. When I start my game, it says that the files have been corrupted and I need to restore the data.

Main post clearly states that this patch is outdated.
On the forum we have working English patches for JP and RU. For the other servers - you can modify one of the existing patches or even create your own using Launcher. Alternatively you can always search on the web for the patches, authors of which don't want to post their patches on this forum for /whatever reason.

Spefix
NOOB
NOOB
BDO: Dark Knight

Postby Spefix » Sun 2018.06.24, 11:22

KAMIKADzE wrote:
Spefix wrote:Hello. When I start my game, it says that the files have been corrupted and I need to restore the data.

On the forum we have working English patches for JP and RU. For the other servers - you can modify one of the existing patches or even create your own using Launcher. Alternatively you can always search on the web for the patches, authors of which don't want to post their patches on this forum for /whatever reason.

So it's more like impossible to get texture patch for RU atm?

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Sun 2018.06.24, 13:27

Spefix wrote:
KAMIKADzE wrote:

So it's more like impossible to get texture patch for RU atm?

Hard to say, since I don't have RU client. Probably it is possible, but there should be someone willing to test things, and both of us should have some time for that. At first you'd have to ask LithStud to update his texture patch to make sure that it's up to date and test it himself. There's also repacking and RU auto-patcher (which worked for some players and didn't for others + requires update), which he can try in case it won't work.

LithStud
Creator
Creator
Druid
Druid
Honor: 20
BDO: Tamer
: BDO RU Translator
Medals: 1

Postby LithStud » Mon 2018.06.25, 07:37

Indeed i am busy as is with just Localization. For textures patch i need someone to have EU client and extract some of english stuff from there as well to later on test it with RU if it will work or not (RU is different from other regions in how its updates work).

Return to "Language patches"