Your Ad could be here.
Donate to support DoTA forum and Launcher development.

HearthStone - OTK Knife Juggler

KAMIKADzE's Channels
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
Honor: 3102
BDO: Blader
Cabal: BL
Vindictus: Lann
C9: Blade Dancer
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner
Medals: 17

HearthStone - OTK Knife Juggler

Postby KAMIKADzE » Sun 2018.04.01, 17:35

OTK Knife Juggler combo in the latest Tavern Brawl.
It was intended to go live early on Friday, before my planned trip, but it rendered with broken audio for whatever reason, so I had to postpone it until I was back. There are still a few hours left, until brawl end, in case you haven't tried this combo already. When I played combo with this deck - almost every opponent waited to see the end of it :D (only 1 left and 1 conceded) and I played mirror match only once (that's if we're not taking into account the deck switch/copypasta cards).

This deck requires 2 copies of each combo pieces. I had to craft another Defile and Juggler, otherwise one of them was always one of the last 3 cards ^^'

Finally tried to record game on my phone, the most demandant one (it may sound funny, but 3D MMORPGs run better on my phone than HearthStone xD), and it was not terribly bad. And yes I know that there is a desktop version, and yes I know that I can run Android emulators on PC, etc.

Playing this "fun and interactive"(well known HearthStone joke) game from time to time.

LithStud
Creator
Creator
Druid
Druid
Honor: 20
BDO: Tamer
: BDO RU Translator
Medals: 1

Re: HearthStone - OTK Knife Juggler

Postby LithStud » Sun 2018.04.01, 17:58

heh i pretty much play only tavern brawls as its most fun for me :) tho i alway go with my own stupid combo wombo decks xD i think i had encountered once or twice juggler combo.

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage
: Assassin Black Star Winged Devotion Dedication Heavy 1st 20 HR BDO JP Volunteer BDO KR Translator BDO JP Translator BDO RU Translator Black Spirit inside Black Spirit's Partner

Postby KAMIKADzE » Sun 2018.04.01, 18:11

LithStud wrote:heh i pretty much play only tavern brawls as its most fun for me :) tho i alway go with my own stupid combo wombo decks xD i think i had encountered once or twice juggler combo.

Same for me, I play ranked only till rank 15 at most =D , could probably reach Legend if played enough of matches, as even people at rank 20 play with top100 Legend decks =D and I somehow manage to beat them with my F2P decks =D
Not playing all the brawls past 1 win either, only those that are fun with cards that I have or if it's prebuild decks / Hero vs Hero.
Rarely play Arena to see how bad my luck is =D both in randomized cards for my deck and in meeting opponents with close to top100 Legend decks =D

LithStud
Creator
Creator
Druid
Druid

Postby LithStud » Sun 2018.04.01, 18:46

uhh arena... most i manage to win is 3 fights. So i dont even bother anymore, at first when net decking wasnt a thing yeat and people actually were thinking themself what card to choose it was fun.

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Sun 2018.04.01, 18:57

LithStud wrote:uhh arena... most i manage to win is 3 fights. So i dont even bother anymore, at first when net decking wasnt a thing yeat and people actually were thinking themself what card to choose it was fun.

If your average is lower than 3 then it's definitely not worth it. I usually finish with 3-5, so it is kinda better than buying packs for me, but it's not fun when you just don't get at least descent cards, and I don't + I hold some gold for expansions. Haven't played the Arena after the last change with consistent rarity though, so it might be a bit better for me now =D .

LithStud
Creator
Creator
Druid
Druid

Postby LithStud » Sun 2018.04.01, 23:47

i pretty much save gold for expansions :) so far was able to get all of them (in wings case - bought wings, in card pack - usually have enough gold to get 50 packs =D )

only play arenas when they give those free arena tickets from time to time (or once in half a year to just see if my luck is still shit =D )

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Mon 2018.04.02, 00:26

LithStud wrote:i pretty much save gold for expansions :) so far was able to get all of them (in wings case - bought wings, in card pack - usually have enough gold to get 50 packs =D )

only play arenas when they give those free arena tickets from time to time (or once in half a year to just see if my luck is still shit =D )

I played only the last 3 expansions (Karazhan, Frozen Throne, Kobolds). Played HearthStone for a few months back in 2015, then started to play rarely again in 2017, and now I'm back to taverns and ranked for a cardbacks =D

After the first break from HearthStone I jumped onto Infinity Wars, where I used to be at top50 ranked, if I recall correctly, but since it was PC-only I abandoned it shortly after I jumped onto BDO (it was a nice game, but I had no time to play everything), and moved to Shadowverse on mobile, which was way better than HearthStone at start, but they quickly driven Shadowverse into gazillion of ridiculous OTK decks (something as stupid as I featured in the video above^ but a lot quicker), so everyone was playing one of those and it was no longer fun, just a matter of who gets the right cards first. Somehow I'm back to RNGStone now =D

Magano
Wisp
Wisp
Honor: 1

Postby Magano » Sat 2018.04.14, 19:22

KAMIKADzE wrote:
LithStud wrote:heh i pretty much play only tavern brawls as its most fun for me :) tho i alway go with my own stupid combo wombo decks xD i think i had encountered once or twice juggler combo.

Same for me, I play ranked only till rank 15 at most =D , could probably reach Legend if played enough of matches, as even people at rank 20 play with top100 Legend decks =D and I somehow manage to beat them with my F2P decks =D
Not playing all the brawls past 1 win either, only those that are fun with cards that I have or if it's prebuild decks / Hero vs Hero.
Rarely play Arena to see how bad my luck is =D both in randomized cards for my deck and in meeting opponents with close to top100 Legend decks =D

What deck do you play with? Can you share it?

KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
KAMIKADzE
Blood Mage
Blood Mage

Postby KAMIKADzE » Sat 2018.04.14, 20:34

Magano wrote:
KAMIKADzE wrote:

What deck do you play with? Can you share it?

I've removed the deck mentioned above, since it's useless now (if you're unaware - HearthStone ranked has recently moved from Mammoth to Raven). Here's my current most successful deck (one of the modifications of the deck mentioned above):

Code: Select all

### Push
# Class: Hunter
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Raven
#
# 1x (1) Candleshot
# 2x (1) Hunter's Mark
# 1x (1) Raptor Hatchling
# 1x (2) Acidic Swamp Ooze
# 2x (2) Explosive Trap
# 1x (2) Flare
# 1x (2) Freezing Trap
# 1x (2) Grievous Bite
# 1x (2) Stubborn Gastropod
# 1x (2) Wandering Monster
# 1x (3) Animal Companion
# 2x (3) Deadly Shot
# 1x (3) Kill Command
# 1x (3) Stitched Tracker
# 1x (3) Tar Creeper
# 1x (3) Unleash the Hounds
# 2x (3) Vicious Fledgling
# 2x (4) Dire Frenzy
# 1x (4) Spellbreaker
# 2x (5) Lesser Emerald Spellstone
# 1x (6) Deathstalker Rexxar
# 1x (7) Azalina Soulthief
# 1x (7) Gladiator's Longbow
# 1x (8) The Lich King
# AAECAR8SqAK3ArUDhwTyBYAHigfbCebCAobDAo3DAsrDAtPNAsLOAt/SAobTAuHjApruAgaNAckExQifwgLj0gLJ+AIA
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Currently sitting at R19 and 5 stars (getting higher just for the quests). So far it seems like it works just as well, but I still miss my Daring Reporter when I play vs Mage =D
This deck has quite a few win conditions, it's not a one-combo deck, so it's quite complicated to explain, but it actually works against all decks out there, that is - if you get cards that are suitable for your situation (sometimes they all are at the bottom of the deck and in that case you're done for), and it won't cost you a fortune to craft it. Requires a lot of practice though, definitely won't recommend it for newbs.

Previous deck had cards like Alleycat, Grimestreet Informant, Daring Reporter, that can no longer be used at standard ranked, and I also removed Sea Giant as I don't feel like it gets used at discount and not instakilled that often anymore.
Had also variations with Master Swordsmith, Violet Wurm, Marin the Fox, that can still be used and will work in this deck to some extent (depending on other tweaks).
As for the legendaries in this deck:
  • Deathstalker Rexxar - definitely a must have, especially for a longer games vs Cubelord Gul'dan, Big Spell Elemental Lich Jaina, Big Priest, and alike. You can still win without it, especially if you'll get cards that you need and you're fast enough to finish before turn 10, but the longer the match lasts - the more required Deathstalker Rexxar is - it is an aggro, removal, protection and healing all in one (probably the most universal card in the game).
  • Azalina Soulthief - a new Witchwood card that I got. It main purpose is a huge artificial "draw"(actually it's not a draw, but it gets used mostly when it is the only card in your hand or with +1-2 not useful cards) =D but can be also useful to steal heavy hands, especially from Warlock and Mage =D
    Can be replaced with some good draw card, since my new version of this deck heavily lacks draw and you'll get punished if Deathstalker Rexxar is somewhere at the bottom of the deck.
  • The Lich King - just a good heavy minion that might give you a huge value if it won't get killed immediately.
    Can be replaced with something similar like Ysera or any other good heavy minion.
Some other heavy cards, that can be considered (I don't own those, so I can't tell how well they'll actually work): Crushing Walls, Kathrena Winterwisp + Swamp King Dred + King Krush, Emeriss.

Magano
Wisp
Wisp
Honor: 1

Postby Magano » Sun 2018.04.15, 00:19

So if it counters everything why so low rank?

Return to "KAMIKADzE"