[ALL] Official Sound EN/KR/JP

Patches for Black Desert localization.
User avatar
trainx3
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri 2019.06.14, 11:10
Honor: 0
Points: 23.70

Re: [ALL] Official Sound

Postby trainx3 » Sun 2019.06.16, 18:15

buzarini wrote:Is done. Check. Please inform. if something is not working.


It's not working Still English sound. While I apply sounden.cmd, I choose No. 4 for Japanese language and I got msg:
Image

Anyway, thank you for advice! Appreciate for your help.
Cheer up!

PS. I run with Win7 should it have a problem or something?

User avatar
buzarini
Creator
Creator
Peon
Peon
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri 2016.10.14, 15:37
Honor: 20
Points: 775.90
: Tester BDO TR Volunteer BDO SEA Volunteer BDO TH Volunteer BDO RU Translator BDO EU/NA Translator
Medals: 6

Re: [ALL] Official Sound

Postby buzarini » Sun 2019.06.16, 19:29

trainx3 wrote:It's not working Still English sound. While I apply sounden.cmd, I choose No. 4 for Japanese language and I got msg:
Image

Anyway, thank you for advice! Appreciate for your help.
Cheer up!

PS. I run with Win7 should it have a problem or something?

Hey. What is your installed version of powershell?

User avatar
trainx3
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri 2019.06.14, 11:10
Honor: 0
Points: 23.70

Re: [ALL] Official Sound

Postby trainx3 » Sun 2019.06.16, 19:36

buzarini wrote:
trainx3 wrote:It's not working Still English sound. While I apply sounden.cmd, I choose No. 4 for Japanese language and I got msg:
[image=]https://i.imgur.com/uOVZCX1.png[/image]

Anyway, thank you for advice! Appreciate for your help.
Cheer up!

PS. I run with Win7 should it have a problem or something?

Hey. What is your installed version of powershell?


Here:

User avatar
buzarini
Creator
Creator
Peon
Peon
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri 2016.10.14, 15:37
Honor: 20
Points: 775.90
: Tester BDO TR Volunteer BDO SEA Volunteer BDO TH Volunteer BDO RU Translator BDO EU/NA Translator
Medals: 6

Re: [ALL] Official Sound

Postby buzarini » Sun 2019.06.16, 19:40

trainx3 wrote:Here:

This is different. Open powershell and write the command $PSversionTable

User avatar
trainx3
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri 2019.06.14, 11:10
Honor: 0
Points: 23.70

Re: [ALL] Official Sound

Postby trainx3 » Sun 2019.06.16, 19:45

buzarini wrote:This is different. Open powershell and write the command $PSversionTable


Here you go:


UPDATE: Now I finish Update Powershell to 4.0. and started o try again. Just hold on a minutes..

HOLY SH*T!!! I CAN*T BELIEVE IT! IT WORK!!

MANY THANKS TO YOU. YOU ARE THE LEGEND!!!

SALUTE!!! *CRY* *CRY* *CRY* *THUMBSUP*

User avatar
buzarini
Creator
Creator
Peon
Peon
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri 2016.10.14, 15:37
Honor: 20
Points: 775.90
: Tester BDO TR Volunteer BDO SEA Volunteer BDO TH Volunteer BDO RU Translator BDO EU/NA Translator
Medals: 6

Re: [ALL] Official Sound EN/KR/JP

Postby buzarini » Wed 2019.09.11, 08:38

Update all sounds from 11.09.2019


Return to “Language patches”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest