[ALL] Official Sound EN/KR/JP

Patches for Black Desert localization.
User avatar
trainx3
Wisp
Wisp
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri 2019.06.14, 11:10
Honor: 0
Points: 55.40

Re: [ALL] Official Sound EN/KR/JP

Postby trainx3 » Sat 2019.10.05, 18:06

buzarini wrote:
trainx3 wrote:Thanks for the update. Now we try again and again.. Sill not work. :|

The value in the second file "gameVariable.xml" has not changed. Try to completely reset the game settings or delete the black desert folder from my documents. And try again.


We deleted the black desert folder from My Documents. And try to do the process again.

Boom! Not work. *SHOUT*

User avatar
buzarini
Creator
Creator
Peon
Peon
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri 2016.10.14, 15:37
Honor: 20
Points: 824.70
: Tester BDO TR Volunteer BDO SEA Volunteer BDO TH Volunteer BDO RU Translator BDO EU/NA Translator
Medals: 6

Re: [ALL] Official Sound EN/KR/JP

Postby buzarini » Sat 2019.10.05, 21:13

trainx3 wrote:We deleted the black desert folder from My Documents. And try to do the process again.

Boom! Not work. *SHOUT*

I edited the script. Now the script uses the binary method. I hope that it works for you :) Check.

Update script from 06.10.2019

User avatar
trainx3
Wisp
Wisp
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri 2019.06.14, 11:10
Honor: 0
Points: 55.40

Re: [ALL] Official Sound EN/KR/JP

Postby trainx3 » Sun 2019.10.06, 11:10

buzarini wrote:
trainx3 wrote:We deleted the black desert folder from My Documents. And try to do the process again.

Boom! Not work. *SHOUT*

I edited the script. Now the script uses the binary method. I hope that it works for you :) Check.

Update script from 06.10.2019


Thank you for your hard work. But still no use. *CRY* *CRY* *CRY*

User avatar
buzarini
Creator
Creator
Peon
Peon
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri 2016.10.14, 15:37
Honor: 20
Points: 824.70
: Tester BDO TR Volunteer BDO SEA Volunteer BDO TH Volunteer BDO RU Translator BDO EU/NA Translator
Medals: 6

Re: [ALL] Official Sound EN/KR/JP

Postby buzarini » Sun 2019.10.06, 11:50

trainx3 wrote:Thank you for your hard work. But still no use. *CRY* *CRY* *CRY*

Send me the file "gameVariable.xml"

User avatar
trainx3
Wisp
Wisp
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri 2019.06.14, 11:10
Honor: 0
Points: 55.40

Re: [ALL] Official Sound EN/KR/JP

Postby trainx3 » Sun 2019.10.06, 15:28

buzarini wrote:
trainx3 wrote:Thank you for your hard work. But still no use. *CRY* *CRY* *CRY*

Send me the file "gameVariable.xml"


Here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1t-aKV ... dR5VfSAx_X

User avatar
buzarini
Creator
Creator
Peon
Peon
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri 2016.10.14, 15:37
Honor: 20
Points: 824.70
: Tester BDO TR Volunteer BDO SEA Volunteer BDO TH Volunteer BDO RU Translator BDO EU/NA Translator
Medals: 6

Re: [ALL] Official Sound EN/KR/JP

Postby buzarini » Sun 2019.10.06, 15:37

trainx3 wrote:Here:

This is a completely different file. I need a slightly different file.
gameVariable.xml
Image

User avatar
trainx3
Wisp
Wisp
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri 2019.06.14, 11:10
Honor: 0
Points: 55.40

Re: [ALL] Official Sound EN/KR/JP

Postby trainx3 » Sun 2019.10.06, 15:47

buzarini wrote:
trainx3 wrote:Here:

This is a completely different file. I need a slightly different file.
gameVariable.xml
Image


You got it:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AFpTb ... HIn6B__yH1

User avatar
buzarini
Creator
Creator
Peon
Peon
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri 2016.10.14, 15:37
Honor: 20
Points: 824.70
: Tester BDO TR Volunteer BDO SEA Volunteer BDO TH Volunteer BDO RU Translator BDO EU/NA Translator
Medals: 6

Re: [ALL] Official Sound EN/KR/JP

Postby buzarini » Sun 2019.10.06, 20:15

trainx3 wrote:You got it:

Done. New version of the script. Now it definitely should work.

Update script from 07.10.2019

User avatar
trainx3
Wisp
Wisp
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri 2019.06.14, 11:10
Honor: 0
Points: 55.40

Re: [ALL] Official Sound EN/KR/JP

Postby trainx3 » Mon 2019.10.07, 07:01

buzarini wrote:
trainx3 wrote:You got it:

Done. New version of the script. Now it definitely should work.

Update script from 07.10.2019


My friends said IT WORK! Thanks to you!!! *THUMBSUP2* *THUMBSUP2* *THUMBSUP2*

Now we can enjoy together! GOD BLESS!

User avatar
buzarini
Creator
Creator
Peon
Peon
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri 2016.10.14, 15:37
Honor: 20
Points: 824.70
: Tester BDO TR Volunteer BDO SEA Volunteer BDO TH Volunteer BDO RU Translator BDO EU/NA Translator
Medals: 6

Re: [ALL] Official Sound EN/KR/JP

Postby buzarini » Wed 2019.10.23, 12:51

Update all sounds from 23.10.2019


Return to “Language patches”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest